Pyramaze Demo/Obscure/Unreleased

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Pyramaze never had a demo (maybe an interview)

But I am curious... do you guys have any unreleased material you have never put out but recorded? Like rough tracks, alternate versions, mixes, covers, ect.

The closest thing we have is Jonah's AWESOME techno Souls in Pain.... which, by the way, although we all know you're busy, we could use another one :kickass:

I wanna hear Matt singing some bonus tracks of the 2 another CD's, maybe Legend or something like that oh yeah!!:kickass::kickass:

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Pyramaze never had a demo (maybe an interview)

But I am curious... do you guys have any unreleased material you have never put out but recorded? Like rough tracks, alternate versions, mixes, covers, ect.

The closest thing we have is Jonah's AWESOME techno Souls in Pain.... which, by the way, although we all know you're busy, we could use another one :kickass:

Hey man,

Actually we never made a demo. The first album was planned, recorded and released without cutting away any tracks - and without making demo stuff for any labels first. I financed the first two albums myself, and then we sold them per license to the record labels around the world. We never had any left over songs for the other albums either. A song is worked on until I'm really happy with it, and therefore there's no need to cut away songs, because all of them are top notch material. We've never done any cover stuff either, so what you get on our albums, is what we have. However there have been Japanese bonus tracks for both MB and LOTBC - don't know if you've heard those.....

Best,

Michael.

:devil:

Hmm.. I dn't think I've heard these bonus tracks. What were they called, if you don't mind me asking?

The Wizard is a bad ass ripping Power Metal to the hilt song. I would love to hear that bad boy live someday. Flame And Retribution is a Jonah instrumental. Imagine the epic flow and majesty if Nature Of Triumph for four minutes. It's got a sweet solo too.

Guys! Post The Wizard on the myspace maybe???!! Pleez??!!?

:saint::headbang::kickass:

I second thats seeing as there is only one Pyramaze (Legend of the Bone Carver) album on ebay, and it's from Brazil, no bonus track.

Hearing these tracks would be great, please put them on your myspace.