Funniest Sex Lyrics

GASOLINEDREAM

Time to Play
May 11, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.
Visit site
Ok,

Maybe this one's been done before. I don't have time to look up the archives. With all the sex talk, I thought it might be fun to bring up some of the funniest Heavy Metal sex lyrics or innuendo's.

I'm thinking like Overkill's "Fatal if Swallowed" --Oo Wow! (echo)
Lust is the fire which warms you in the night.
Scorching the edge of your soul.
I am desire, your eyes are filled with light.
Pleasing the master your goal. (snip)
my love's too much to hold, a deafdly poison, hot and heavy load. (snip)Another believer is sealed with a kiss.

Or AC/DC Let me put my love into you, babe. Let me cut your cake with my knife.

Any other good ones out there? This should be funny.

Reactions: crystlpalace
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Oh, and Maiden is the one for the sex titles. Uh-huh.

;)
She's inspiring me. Besides, I have a baby and a two-year old. You know what that means--some desire--lots of exhaustion and rarely do you both get together at the right times with both kids sleeping and an hour or two to kill. I'm sure we'll get a better routine in another month or two but for now it's more often Rosy and her sisters for me and the shower head for her. :loco: :tickled: So I have to channel my energies into sex talk at the NFMB. :D

GASOLINEDREAM said:
She's inspiring me. Besides, I have a baby and a two-year old. You know what that means--some desire--lots of exhaustion and rarely do you both get together at the right times with both kids sleeping and an hour or two to kill. I'm sure we'll get a better routine in another month or two but for now it's more often Rosy and her sisters for me and the shower head for her. :loco: :tickled: So I have to channel my energies into sex talk at the NFMB. :D
Hmmm...you just read into my soul. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's just hope the routine thing works out for you a hell of a lot better than it did for me. Cause she's 11 months tomorrow and........

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hmmm...you just read into my soul. :lol: :lol:

Let's just hope the routine thing works out for you a hell of a lot better than it did for me. Cause she's 11 months tomorrow and........
Well, we'll see. Make sure you get a good shower head. I already have to buy her a new one. And I think I am getting carpal tunnel. :lol: Well, who am I kidding. A lot of the time, you are just too tired to do much of anything other than sit there like a bump on a log and wonder what the hell was my life like before kids??? :)

Metal Maiden said:
Sex lyrics, sex talk. It's all good. :D
Here are some: kick your ass to heaven w/rocknroll tonight/I'll make this nite a special one make you feel allright/shoot my heat into your body/give you all my size/I'm gonna beat that beat tonite/it's time to break the ice/hit the top together/get ya with my spell/I'm gonna make my shot tonite/take ya down to hell/eat yer meat until yor breathless/twirl your hips around/gonna break my neck tonite/I'll get you off the ground! -- The Scorpions 'Dynamite'

BTW Gasoline, I also like the formentioned by ACDC. It reminds me of one of those old slasher movies. (a guy and girl having sex in the woods and some lunatic comes up w/machete)...you get the picture...o_O

And don't forget Whitesnake...'Slide It In' and 'Still of the Night' Damn! now with all these sexy lyrics I must yahoo!:hotjump: