I had unprotected sex last night!

I was at a local metalgig (KrazyWhorese). After doing a little headbanging and mitt pitting I looked over at the right of the stage and seen a burly and curly angsty 20 something with an Emperor shirt draped over his broad shoulders of splendor. Seeing as that was one of the bands I've seen mentioned on this very forum, I decided to trot on over there and make some conversation. Oh my was he flustered! I asked him what he thought of the band (As I once had relations with the roadie for Krazywhorese) What was his reply? Nothing more than a grimace! Did he not realize that a night of lust-filled memories lied before him?!?! I prompted further conversation by asking him what he thought of the new Korn cd. His reply " I only liked the first album" Well sheesh!!! Atleast lie to a gal! Here I was with my "chafing" problem all cleared up and nowhere to go, and this yokel wasn't giving me the time of day! Are all these goth metallers this "distant"? Is it just part of the scene? Because honestly, this has never happened to me before! :pout:

XOXOXO -Tila

definitely!

CuddlesJanetFranklinton52.jpg