I got extremely drunk last night (couldn't find the thread)

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Last night I went to a friends house who is someone who really enjoys the spinning sensation. When I got there I found that his head was already cafufulled. He couldn't stand up, he kept knocking his cider onto the floor and knocking other articles over. A female who cares about him was there and he kept falling onto her. I found it really amusing and burst out laughing.

I wanted to get to the same level of intoxicationso I bought 4 Litres of 7.5% Cider. I drank about 3 of them and then I had to make my way home from somewhere which I didn't know very well. Finding the main road was interesting. I went into a pub to ask where the main road was and as I was doing so I knocked people over and knocked some glasses onto the floor. I got thrown out and then attempted to ask some passersbys but as I walked up to them I scared them off with my drunken monsterlike walking. When I found the main road and attempting to walk home I fell over more than 100 times, some of these falls were spectacular. I did get home safely but fell to sleep with my light on and glasses on.

Discuss.

Doomcifer said:
....or jump out a window.

...oh, wait. Motorbike always has got that base covered. :loco:
My teacher joked about that today =)=) lame jokes on the subject are always appreciated, Erik's dad is the grand master deluxe of those ("I hear they give away free patachutes with sixpacks nowadays HAHAHA" etc)

In case you people missed it, Aggressor das wimp did it too and is currently in a coma, he might wake up soon so they can see if he's paralyzed or brain damaged, but I think they decided not to amputate his legs

When you can tell a story about you being drunk, you just haven't been drunk enough. Unless someone else told you what happened, that's how I know about my little adventures as complitely wasted.

M.Lehto said:
When you can tell a story about you being drunk, you just haven't been drunk enough. Unless someone else told you what happened, that's how I know about my little adventures as complitely wasted.
Absolutely. Sometimes you can figure most out based on where you wake up though.

Drunken Monster Walking was the best part.
M.Lehto said:
There's a lot of truth to that, when I've had a True Drunken Adventure it comes to me in pieces throughout the day, whether via some snapshot of a memory or a phone call saying "dude I can't believe you did that" or some other crap. My favorite though is waking up suddenly in some bizarre place or state and as you're trying to put the pieces together all of a sudden the hangover hits you square in the forehead and you kinda stop caring about whatever happened and all you want to do is lie back down.

I have a tendency to not do stupid things even when REALLY hammered! Only story I have is drinkin so much JD that the people at the party feared for my life and debated calling an ambulance, but I was only 17 then. I sat in the washroom puking for 3 hours or something. All of this of course told to me by my girlfriend, the other people at the party, the people at work who got told by people at the party, my dad (who's my boss at work), and my family (who got told by my dad).

I stole somebody's pant legs (detachable short/long pant things) and pretended to fly around the bar once. Then I did a lot of horking in the parking lot, out the car window on the freeway, and outside my friend's house. It was a lot of fun!

Or there's the time I refused to put on my shoes before getting into the cab so someone just tossed em in with me. They assumed I'd notice and put them on before I got home. WRONG! I was having enough trouble trying to direct the cabbie to my place of residence! So next morning my mom wakes me up "Matthew, why are your shoes in the middle of the street?"

I haven't heard the end of that one yet!

Demilich said:
Or there's the time I refused to put on my shoes before getting into the cab so someone just tossed em in with me. They assumed I'd notice and put them on before I got home. WRONG! I was having enough trouble trying to direct the cabbie to my place of residence! So next morning my mom wakes me up "Matthew, why are your shoes in the middle of the street?"

I haven't heard the end of that one yet!

the first week of college i got wasted at a party and lost my sneakers, so for hte next 4 months (no exageration at all) i wore slippers everywhere, all day. they where ncie slippers, but still it was funny.

picture240eq.jpg

hahahahaha you totally misspelled awEsome. :kickass:

Tully misspells EVERYTHING, I've almost stopped making fun of him for it... Some people don't have as high brain capacity as others, that's just the way it is :)