I Am So Fucking Drunk.

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
mike has passef out on the floor he was drhtown out thrown out of the party we was ast and he's currenty like omg i don't even know i'm hoing to have some choclate tehat engoog ndigt

Have you ever actually spoken the letters "omg" or "lol" or any of those? If I ever did, I would throw my computer out the window and become a garbage man or forest ranger or something that wouldn't allow me to get near them anymore.

Erik said:
mike has passef out on the floor he was drhtown out thrown out of the party we was ast and he's currenty like omg i don't even know i'm hoing to have some choclate tehat engoog ndigt

hmmm

what I got out of that was:

Mike has passed out on the floor. He (we?) were downtown but we were thrown out of the party we were at. He's currently like... I don't know.... I'm going to have some chocolate then good night.... ???? o_O

I listened to ELS while stoned once. My dick grew like 4 feet, but sadly retracted down to One Inch when the album was over, hence my new-ish screen name.

Erik: Mikee i needenzie too gett drunkenziee .. dis weman on zee internet ... shee cauzze mee heartache.

Mikee: ah ... hav und lowenbrau ... or 10

lurch70 said:
Erik: Mikee i needenzie too gett drunkenziee .. dis weman on zee internet ... shee cauzze mee heartache.

Mikee: ah ... hav und lowenbrau ... or 10
:lol:

What kind of accent is that?? They're not German!!

Himmler.JPEG

I get thrown out of public places sometimes or people give me bad looks.

Accents are way sexy IMO.

Mmm... chocolate... I'm high on caffeine right now.

I drank two Boddingtons and 4 Guineisueueuss tonight and barely have a buzz.

This sucks.

mousewings, take a camera when you buy a CD from matt tomorrow. I am curious as to your face.

mousewings said:
Accents are way sexy IMO.
Hahaha, this is funny. You might as well say "everyone but mutes are sexy." :tickled:

Getting kicked out of parties rules. I got kicked out of a party at my own house once, that totally rocked.