You wuklk not bekieve the story I have ti tekk.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
So I cM EBACK HOME AFTER A NIGHT OF DRINKING AT MY FRIENDS 21ST BRITHDAY. o Just osilded my clothes with alcohol after NIGHT of fucking inebriation./ Ok. You fguys may think I'm drunk out of my mind, I don;t givce a fucking shit as this was real. As I pull up to my house tpo change my clothes this decent loooking asian chick pull sup to my car and says she needs A RIDE AS HER ASIAN BOYFRIEND JUST KICKED HER ASS AT A PARTYU. I'm like o.k don;t wrroy about it where dioes you rbf live i will portect yoyuo. She says her bf lives dwn the street ND NOT CLOSE. i'M LIKER HOLD ON Ai WILLL give you a ride to sunset blvd and the stereet of her choosing as that is where she ;ives./ Our of nowhjere comes her' bf's friend in a bmw sorta of car. I'm like what the fuck do you want otherufcker you are not touvching this womanl. I will kic the living shit out of you if you touch this chick right now/He backs down like the puussy he is S IM A HGARGANTUAN BEAST OF A MAN, NO JOKE. sO OUT OF NOWHERE THIS GIRL PEAKS ER HEAD INTO THE CAR TO GET HER BDELONGINS As that is what the friend said he had of herts. Out of nowhere this chink fucking flloors it with this chick halfwqay in to the car, its ubnfuckingbelivable. Sure i'm fucking drunk and all, but im not fucking insane. I was going to fight this gfucking gook for the sake of this femakle who requested help. Unfuckingbelievalble!! I couyldnt find my cars keys for about five fyucking minbute safterwards as I wAS blizts out of my fucking mifn@ This shit is steaight out of a tv fucjing fdramaa. Unfuckingberliavble~~~ I don't know whethert top vLl the cops or what as I was drinking and dribving befoehand. Biut neverethe;eless thsi poor asian chick was getting her ass beat by hetr chink bf beforehand/; FUCKKKKKKK I Was going to kick the shit out of him as I am a pretty decent fighter but her ran off with her. Fuckkkk I am drunk but not blitz out of my mind. i cant believe what just transpired this is the most unebliegakle moment of my lifel Should I call rhe copsd or what I dont know. Oghhhh fuc!1111

translation: Women booted by boyfriend, boyfriend come back, she leaves with him, RIA cockblocked.

On a similar note. When I was Cali, I had to call 911 because this neighbor chick was in her car whilst her BFor husband was drunk and trying to bash the windows in with his bare fists. Once I heard the girl scream that her baby was still in the house, that she was trying to escape from (which is probably why she didn't drive off while her BF/husband was trying to smash her windows in), I called 911.

The cops came and wrastled his ass and took him in.

They were back in the same house together the next day.

Nate The Great said:
They were back in the same house together the next day.
women who insist on staying in abusive relationships need to be forcibly restrained from doing so, sheeezus is that a black hole of emotional issues :zombie:

In the form of regular assbeatings, yes. :loco:

I remember in high school one time, some dude picked up his girlfriend only to throw her out of the car, literally, onto the street a few minutes later. What an asshole.

Yea driving drunk while my license is placed on a hold for failing to pay a speeding ticket is pretty stupid. But that has little to do with anything in this matter. This story will now be retold in a sober manner.

I pull up to my house as my clothes are fucking soiled with dirt and pepsi. I drank so many damn Rogue chocolate stouts and duvel bottles that my head was spinning like Everlost's when he is asked to do a simple errand by his gf. The dirt stains were a result of doing back flips off of tables and cinder block walls. Needless to say, I figured some good ole Pepsi Cola would not only clean the dirt off of what had now resembled Mexican skin, but also give me a jolt of refreshment...I WAS WRONG. So I got the hell out of Dodge quicker than Cara DeAngelis being threatened by a compromising picture of her boyfriend Stan. I speed home like a bat out of hell to change my garments as I had struck up a conversation with a wholesome little 21 yr old who happened to be an old classmates younger sister. This was inbetween somersaults and pepsi plunging mind you. 29 Seconds later I arrive to my plantation of damnation. I pull the car facing towards all the other cars parked on that side of the street, put the car in the appropriate gear, and out of the woodwork comes this beautiful Geisha looking Japanese girl.

Geisha-"Hey Hey I need a ride"
RIA- "Are you talking to me?"
Geisha- "Can you give me a ride to Sunset Blvd?"
RIA - "Well what the hell is going on?"
Geisha- "My boyfriend who lives down the street just beat me, I was at a party and I ran out of there."
RIA- "Where does your bf live? A couple houses down, or a couple blocks down?"
Geisha- "He lives about 2 blocks down"
RIA- "OK I'll give you a ride, I just need to change my clothes and find my car keys."

(See as I was clearing clothes, books, and other knick knacks from my passenger seat, I accidentaly tossed my keys along with everything in to the back seat.)

Geisha- "O.K I'll wait"

(Out of nowhere comes this bmw, volva, audi, some vehicle of that sort down the street. The driver appears to be an oriental man in his late 20's with dyed blonde hair and glasses.)

RIA: "Hey hey motherfucker are you the bf that kicked her ass"
Gookalook: "I'm his friend."
Geisha: "Yea he is his friend"
RIA: "Listen here bub nobody is going to lay a finger on this girl tonight. I will kick their fucking ass" (Who knows if I would have had held the same sentiment if this lady was a yokozuna whale.)
Gookalook: "No no. Nobody is going to touch her. Come grab your things"

(So the lovely lady opens the passenger door and bends in to grab whatever possessions he had of her's in the car. Vrooooooooooooom, the car speeds away leaving me helpless and confused)

I call my buddy up to tell him the story and he drives down to hear it first hand. He informs me that there was a horrific car accident on the adjacent street. WTF knows what went down in full. But this was a trip.

I'm never drinking again either folks. I woke up with the most severe hangover in the history of being. Puked 8 times, couldn't hold down water, dehydrated, unless you count the moisture in my stool. Headache so fucking throbbing it was as if I was listening to "Daughters" for the duration of a full album. I'm off to go get an acai smoothie with some power-ups, perhaps a sandwich to go along with it. Farewell friends.