okay you myspace asshats

You tell me Lizard!?!?!!! What has rolling stone ever put out that is worthwhile? They think fall out boy is a good band!! I wouldn't have sex with any of those twigheads. I play music I love! Not for the critics! But for my fans! And so what if half the people on my myspace are only there to try and chat me into their pants! The other half genuinely like my music! One day I'll be opening up for trapt or staind. Then all the critics will be praising me. Just like how they praised fred durst and now they bash him. The critics like to destroy who they created. But in my case. They won't try and help create me. As my band is too underground, too hip, too unaccesible!!!@# The proof is in the pudding. We just laid out a new track this past saturday. Entitled "Feelquila". Stay tuned friends! I'll try and post it.

KILL TULLY said:
When hes not dressed in strange garb, he looks like a gangstaaaaaaa.
MFJ said:
I refuse to believe that.

actually, a guy from Warsaw who works with MTV in Poland posted this over on the Vendlus board, whether it's true and accurate, I don't know.

Unfortunately Rob Darken is just a normal guy which is strong(?!?!?!) at words only. I've met him many times in the park while he was riding his bike wearing sport clothes and chuck's... how pagan huh? Reading about his beliefs you have the impression that he's pagan to the bone and lives deep in the woods. Beside this he has regular job in car service.

Still funny, anyway.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I'm so behind the times. What's the point of signing up to myspace? I really don't know.

OK when you have a band or something it means easier access to your official mp3s for lazy asses who won't bother digging your homepage.

Other than that, yeah, Internet fashion.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Well I knew that for bands, but what the fuck about everyone else?

Edit: "Other than that, yeah, Internet fashion." Nevermind, I'm fucking blind.

So untrue, thats just what everyone says. Yea theres dickfucks on there for just that reason, but for me I use it as email/getting in contact with friends and shit for parties/get togethers/planning/other things like that. Also just to post stuff on friends pages for fun when im bored and all that, its not "internet fashion" unless you make it such. I used to call it gay or emo or whatever, but now im way over that.

KILL TULLY said:
So untrue, thats just what everyone says. Yea theres dickfucks on there for just that reason, but for me I use it as email/getting in contact with friends and shit for parties/get togethers/planning/other things like that. Also just to post stuff on friends pages for fun when im bored and all that, its not "internet fashion" unless you make it such. I used to call it gay or emo or whatever, but now im way over that.

Parties are gay

haha, i totally use myspace to score chicks. occasionally anyhow.

one thing it is quite nice for is to run into people you haven't seen in a long time. i've come across several ex-wimmen and old friends that i'm curious enough to know something about them, but not curious enough to make much effort into finding them by doing something difficult like picking up the phone.

and yeah, the band thing is great. we've got a lot of fans because of it.