okay you myspace asshats

somebody help me out...
I'm not one of those people with 5000 strangers listed as "friends" on myspace.

but for some reason this chick http://www.myspace.com/btiger is in my friends list and I vaguely recall approving her but she's changed her name at least three times now, and changed her age to 44 LOL whereas before, she listed herself as 17, which is what she looks like.

and she's from Connecticut, so I am sensing some relationship with MFJ.

help a brutha out.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
m1aren2l.jpg

wow ... NAD has grown up fast ... AND he likes The Haunted ... he is so non chalant with his relationship with Mauren :lol:

i so god damn don't like the haunted!

whoa, that chick is in my friends list too. she's a total whore, max should go for it!

Yeah, that's a good friend of mine.

Favorite bands: Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, Primus, etc. She rules, be nice to her!

haha, i just called your friend a total whore. i only said that because she said in some survey "yeah i made out with some dude last night" and i gave her the TOTAL WHORE stamp. :loco:

edit: she is pretty cool though, i talked to her a few times.

I just got this message on myspace from a total stranger:

subject: asdsaf f

there's many great (almost magic) places in poland. In the south lands are beatifull mountains which are named OWLed.

In the northern east we have Forest where polish kings were hinted by many centuries - its one of most wild areas in europe.

wtf?! :confused: o_O

haha hey Tila, Rolling Stone has reviewed the MySpace comp!!!

MySpace Records, Volume 1 (MySpace)

Myspace: A place for friends. A place for music. A place where even a shitty band fronted by a Playboy model named Tila Tequila can have 630,000 "friends." This online land of opportunity has become such an indispensable marketing tool for recording artists that, in recent months, everyone from Billy Corgan to Madonna to Neil Diamond has put up a page on the social-networking site. More than anything else, MySpace's success in promoting new artists has proved -- yet again -- how far the traditional record business lags behind industrious, music-loving computer geeks in harnessing the power of the Internet. As such, the release of the debut MySpace compilation on a shiny plastic disc is more than a little baffling. Why would anyone buy this seventeen-track CD when most of what it contains -- including the brand-new AFI tune "Rabbits Are Roadkill on Rt. 37" -- is available for free downloading on the site itself? And ponder this: Why would a site with access to thousands of artists from every imaginable genre put together a collection of songs so homogenous that even the truly great ones (Dashboard Confessional's "Hands Down," Fall Out Boy's acoustic rendition of the brilliantly titled "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner," Weezer's "We Are All on Drugs") are muddied by the dime-store emo surrounding them? Convinced though we are that MySpace has much to offer music fans, here's hoping Volume 2 does a better job justifying its existence. (JENNY ELISCU)