What would you do?

closing in on 27, yeah.

to me, having kids is not an option. i will have at least one kid. i want a mini-NAD. VHEMT people can call me selfish but i don't care. kids > yuo.

but yeah, i want to have fun with a wife for a few years before that. i hope to not get myself into one of those "whelp, i'm pregnant so we best get married" situations. good thing i always pull out. :tickled:

concerning dead soldiers, well, if ever ran into that problem, i'd likely adopt. a Mongol child. name him Lloyd. introduce him at parties. "This is my Mongol, Lloyd."

Plzdatemekthx said:
concerning dead soldiers, well, if ever ran into that problem, i'd likely adopt. a Mongol child. name him Lloyd. introduce him at parties. "This is my Mongol, Lloyd."

LMAO again and again

NAD, I swear to god, the rating system needs to go higher than 5 stars for this material

i stole the mongoloid bit from a friend, he also wants to make "little bears, sell them as pets."

Man, sometimes I wonder if I will ever find another to truly love/marry/cherish/etc. I'm 20. :lol:

(note: not that I want to get married anytime in the near future, probably not until age 35 or 40)

MadeInNewJersey said:
At this rate, I'm going to scream past the 10,000 post mark in no time.

And to think, I was at like, 6,800 less than 1 month ago. Sigh, I'm a loser.

Are you projecting your stunts onto this broad? Maybe it's YOU who isn't providing quality time with her. o_O :D

i'm supposed to be at bland practice in 3 minutes. ride isn't here, it takes 20 minutes to get across town. oops.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Dude, I can come within like, 8 minutes (and probably twice, at that). I have PLENTY of time to post here.

Have you ever tried laying on your hand for an extended amount of time until it is asleep/numb, then jerked off and imagined it was some hot bitch?

Doomcifer said:
Have you ever tried laying on your hand for an extended amount of time until it is asleep/numb, then jerked off and imagined it was some hot bitch?

Yeah, Camus even wrote a book about it.