What would you do?

MadeInNewJersey said:
As for the CD collection, lol, she's seen it. She loves metal, actually. If you'll recall, the day I met her (I was still with Lisa, actually) was the PNC Iron Maiden show from summer 2003 (yeah, the one I was so bombed I kept spilling beers until you finally said no more!). She's also come to see Amorphis & Beyond the Embrace with me, met Shawn & the rest of the guys from Beyond.

Wait, this is the girl who lives in Mahwah?

OK I've jumped out the Nevermore thread now...phew. :tickled:

Yeah, I think I remember her because she showed up with Christian and was wearing a waistcut fishnet string vest thingy, or something. Actually, I remember talking to her quite a bit and thinking she was quite a cool lass. But who knows, the Irish car bombs I had last week stripped a few years from my memory banks. :loco:

chocolte sig pudsdyrter she want to givr m the punani ... i say be bye ... big pus

my ex-girlrfiend totally wants me i can talll mbecaiuse een in her voicmail she tgave that girl aorgasmic queak and go dmdan holty shit im DRFUNK

I think I'll drink later... when no one is looking... as they all slowly watch in horror as the communal vodka bottle slowly but surely goes empty before their VERY EYES.