Have you ever turned down sex?!?!

Actually I have. Freshman year of college, a really nasty fat (really fuckin fat) ugly chick told me after just a few minutes of meeting that she left all her fuckbuddies at home, so if I ever wanted no-strings-attached sex, to let her know.
I said "Heh... heh... okay" And left.
As one of my friends put it
"Theres a string attached. And that string is called Gonorrhea."

yeah i've turned down sex from strangers and acquaintances, many a time :loco:

having derick by my side most of the time now has pretty much solved that problem. although sometimes i turn down his offers :lol:

emot-argh.gif

Yep.

One chick was drunk as hell at a party and I helped her get home before heading back to the party myself. Afterwards she seemed to think that meant I was interested in her, so I played along, next party time, me and my buddies get there late (got stoned, hit drive through, drove with the windows down because we couldn't see where we were driving), she's drunk as hell and "asks for me" I walk into the bathroom and she's sprawled on the floor and claimed she was going to be sick. I held her hair as a gentleman, and never spoke to her again (I was disgusted). And at the next party she was there with her "asshole ex-boyfriend" again and basically proceded to dry fuck him on the couch (beside me) while staring at me. I just grabbed another beer and went upstairs (to get stoned).

I think, if I was a male I'd be easier with fucking random chicks, tbh. But being a girl is different. I don't know, honour just means too much for me probably.
That probably sounds conservative and like some kind of umm stereotype, but I can't help it.

I agree. I dont' think I could ever have sex with someone I wasn't in love with.

The thought crosses my mind from time to time (I am human), but I could never really go through with a "one night stand" type of thing.

I think only wanting one person is a very rare and really special thing.

I think, if I was a male I'd be easier with fucking random chicks, tbh. But being a girl is different. I don't know, honour just means too much for me probably.
That probably sounds conservative and like some kind of umm stereotype, but I can't help it.

heh, I agree. I never had a "one night stand" with a guy I met a few hours before, and I don't plan on it. I'm just not the type who'll go out to a bar and pick a guy to take home... Not my thing,
so back to the thread question: yes I turned down sex many times... haha

I love the uses of metaphors in this whole thread :p

Anyway, I've turned down sex quite a few times. Last time was with some girl that was obsessed with me to an extent. I don't even think my relationship with my ex dissolved completely yet when she was calling me with various sex toys in hand (use your imagination). However, when it came down to it, the whole obsessed thing just turned me off and I think I didn't help much by refusing her advances. I stood her up on her birthday and that was the end of it.

By the way, that would be awful if I didn't tell her flat out way ahead of time that I wasn't interested in a relationship after just getting out of one and that I probably won't have sex with her :p

Only once for me. My ex and I got ridiculously drunk (especially her) and she got very flirtaceous and eventually almost forceful but I resisted because I'm a fucking douchebag. This was a few months after we broke up, and I'll never "do the right thing" in that situation again :loco: