Hell Mike Motörbike did the stupidest thing in his life yesterday

Bloody shit, that is insane! I've been living on the 4th floor with grass under my balcony for fifteen years. You bet I've been thinking about jumping quite a few times, and you're saying I might just have gotten out with bruises instead of having my backbone protruding from my neck like a flag-mast? No way...

Could you actually be sued for not having said "Yes"? :tickled:

you MIGHT have gotten out with bruises instead of having my backbone protruding from my neck like a flag-mast, but I wouldn't really try it if I were you (And I was on the fifth floor damnit!!)... Look at Aggressor, though he will have his legs left at least.

fotmbm said:
(And I was on the fifth floor damnit!!)

The Swedish version or the English/American version, if you get my drift? (As in, do you count the ground floor as the first floor, like we do in Scandinavia and other normal places?)

Here in England, the ground floor is the ground floor and the first floor is the first floor. Makes sense to me. :)

Int said:
Here in England, the ground floor is the ground floor and the first floor is the first floor. Makes sense to me. :)
"This first floor walk up is killing me!" That's really bizarre. I'm talking bangers and mash bizarre.

The elevator in that building goes like this: B 1 2 3 4 etc and to get to that floor you press 4 but if you're on the second floor in a teo-storey house you don't say you're on the first floor so IMO that's the fifth floor right there, estimated height some 12-13 metres from the window but I will measure exactly sometime when I happen to have a long rope or something on me

I still can't get over the weird coolness of that almighty leap of yours. I once jumped from my friend's balcony, but that wasn't more than 5-6 metres. I am not worthy.

Demilich said:
So have you guys discovered the practice of dentistry over there yet?

:lol: Haven't heard that stereotype for a while. Don't know how that one came about...

If you're on the 2nd floor (not using the English system), you are one floor above the ground floor, so you're on the first floor. The distance between the second floor and the ground is really one floor.

fotmbm said:
The elevator in that building goes like this: B 1 2 3 4 etc and to get to that floor you press 4

So really you were on the 3rd floor. :loco:

fotmbm said:
nono, it must have been the 2,364^0,76th floor using the highly logical british system
hahaha footbalm just pwnze0r0rd the entire British Empire. :loco: