Hell Mike Motörbike did the stupidest thing in his life yesterday

NoLordy Capone said:
:( aww

BTW.... your site scares me.
Why is it scary? My obsession with Trevor. the large bird on the layout. Or the over 1000+ fanlistings and cliques I've joined...?

@NicodemiX: perhaps. If you care to venture to this crappy part of the country.

You gave it away. :( but I forgive you as you're you. ;p

I wanted them to search.
oh well. I don't like that pic, but I hate having my picture taken so it'll stay up there for a while...

I remember stumbling across that picture site when I posted on the Dark Tranquillity forum for that wonderful 14 hour period of my existence.

I would say RC should have a picture site but I'm sure most could be used in criminal procedures sometime in the future.

Good, that way John Ashcroft will have to trace it back to Sweden and won't have the jurisdiction to prosecute.

I have some fucked up pictures of myself I'll send in later this week, I have to find them first. Most involve me being hepped up on goofballs.

http://www.auranoir.com said:
Aggressor

Aggressor is still being kept unconscious after his leap from fourth floor last Saturday. He's made it through two major surgeries lasting close to 20 hours each. Doctors are still not certain whether he will be paralyzed from the waist down or not. They were threatening to amputate his legs last night, but having had a closer look today they decided not to. The plan is to try to wake him up sometime early next week (if he wants to wake up and has the energy) and then we will see how his body is working. For instance his head looks fine on the x-rays but we don't know if it's really ok until he wakes up...things like that. Patience.[...]

Hades Rise!
Come on Aggressor!!!
- Apollyon

:D

I'm not sure what conclusions to draw from this:
simply "swedish thrashers > norweigan thrashers" perhaps?