You wuklk not bekieve the story I have ti tekk.

If the broad is over 200 lbs and coming at you with a full head of steam, exceptions can be made. Collect $200 if the broad has congo-like characteristics.

If the broad is over 200 lbs and coming at you with a full head of steam, exceptions can be made. Collect $200 if the broad has congo-like characteristics.

if some 120lb supermodel started to punch me in the face violently, i would probably punch her right back in the face or neck. sorry, that's just how i roll.* i won't sacrifice self-defense to some lame morals based on gender.

*but yeah, i don't want to sound like i beat females all day. haven't, and probably won't ever.

if some 120lb supermodel started to punch me in the face violently, i would probably punch her right back in the face or neck. sorry, that's just how i roll.* i won't sacrifice self-defense to some lame morals based on gender.

*but yeah, i don't want to sound like i beat females all day. haven't, and probably won't ever.
yeah and the sad thing is you would go to jail. sad but true. so fucking dumb.

for the record if a "lady" happens to attack me i think that's grounds to stop treating her like a "lady" and start treating her like somebody attacking me.

I've been punched by a lot of women, and generally speaking I end up making out with them later.

You guys are playing this game all wrong.

I've been stabbed numerous times with a pencil, and all I fucking got was her freaking out because she cut my arm with the fucking pencil and a piece of my skin came off.

If some 120lb supermodel starts doing that just give her a bearhug so she can't do shit, she'll have all the strength of a wet sock.

That said, self defence is self defence. If some bint starts attacking me I'll do what I have to in order to make her fuck off. That said, if I deserve it then well, I deserve it :p

If some 120lb supermodel starts doing that just give her a bearhug so she can't do shit, she'll have all the strength of a wet sock.

That said, self defence is self defence. If some bint starts attacking me I'll do what I have to in order to make her fuck off. That said, if I deserve it then well, I deserve it :p

You fuckin' deserve it.