Have you ever asked a woman out on a date via teh intarw3b?

Every time I see you write about your genitals or something regarding your genitals, or poon, or boobies, or something, I just can't get the image out of my head of your kids stumbling across the archives of this board 10 years later.

One Inch Man said:
It's always a balance, spend too much and they'll expect it on the next date (if there is one),

This is transferable too. Guy A dates chick and spends a wad of cash. She dumps the guy eventually. Guy B comes along and is expected to live up to Guy A's wealthy habits. Fuck that. Guy B should get a discount or coupon or something just for putting up with the sloppy seconds.

MajestikMøøse said:
Every time I see you write about your genitals or something regarding your genitals, or poon, or boobies, or something, I just can't get the image out of my head of your kids stumbling across the archives of this board 10 years later.

If my kids learn one day that I wipe my ass away from my nuts, I would have no problem with that.

NAD ... put your profile on this site ... www.aman2.ro
it's a Romanian dating site ... tons of sleazy babes with big nipples dying to come to the US.
We love Amerikan guy !!!

JayKeeley said:
Oh, and how or why a guy would wipe back to front is beyond me. Get that shit away from the family jewels, don't park it at the doorstep.

I've read or heard somewhere, that if you do that, girls in particullar (or girls only, I can't remember), you can get a horrible infection. Which is also why you shouldn't have ordinary sex after having had anal sex.

Have I ever told the story of my online teen romance? Probably not, as this thread was only a few years removed, and I wouldve been abashed due to the proximity of the matter.

Anyhow met this Joisey thot in an AOL chat in '99. As you guessed it, I was a troll and I called this thot by the name of BrwnBmshl (or something of that nature) out on some bullshit. Trollops love to be put on check, even if its in e-form.

Anyhow, this bint was an angel, by all assessment. A real cherub, and post pubescent thirst was real. Didnt have much luck with the ladies ace. Didnt help that I was a pimply faced 6ft 120lb teen whose shirt would wrap around his spine like a game of tetherball whenever the wind blew.

Ahem, anyhow one thing leads to the next, and Im crawling on my hands and knees through the Serengeti for love. Talked to her on the phone a few times, and just turned into Jello. This bint is in New fn Jersey next to the tire fire mind ye, and Im in Medellin Norte.

Ended up buying her a promise ring in pay pig fashion, hoping for a hitchin, or at the very least a britchen. This carries for roughly two months as the distance became too much for our youthful hearts to bear. (She called off the mummer's farce sending my innards into the proverbial meat grinder.)

Fast forward a few months, and I catfished her as a female htting her up for HLA (Hot Lesbian Action. In all our previous correspondence she claimed to be as pure as the driven snow. Turns out it will all a charade, as when asked if she had ever been with another woman, she claimed to have had 4 bush bumping experiences. Also claimed many a crab leg in her clam shell.

The A-Ha moment culminated with me revealing my identity and calling her out for being a lecherous lady of a web unscrupulously woven. Fucking skank.

Whoa this thread is pretty funny. I have another e-date this weekend, meeting some chick at a beerfest. She likes King Crimson and beer, SCOCOOROEROROSEOEOSE.
I don't remember this at all. I don't remember going, I don't remember who it was, nothing. It probably never happened, but then again I have some pretty distinct [SCENE MISSING] moments from 2005.

Yes to the thread title.

went on lots of single dates. Saw some of the chicks regularly. Screwed a few as well.

Man, Ive got some stories....bitches be crazy and horny is the gist.