The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK!" - The Night Out Thread

BasilisK said:
I still don't get these any-random-color-combo BoSox caps...

they do it for a bunch of teams...indians, yanks, dodgers, braves, etc

my favorite of all time (and im pissed that people actually started wearing them aside from me) is the green redsox hat....which is the only hat that makes sense to have in a different color. the sox wear them every st patties day and ive been wearing them for about 8 years now.....and only in the last year and a half have they become popular. grrrr

eviltwinbringer9xv.png

Awright folks, I'm gonna contribute to this absolute greatness of a thread with a couple of pictures from yesterday night that we initially planned to spend in a strip bar named Alcatraz but the age limit was 27 years. Imagine that. You can legally download hardcore animal sex at the age of 18 but you have to wait till 27 to see some naked chicks dance on a pole. Regulations should seriously start to make sense.

Anyway.

This one is a friday leftover; you simply cannot comprehend the amount of gr1mness present on this picture.
2006-02-11018.jpg

A tribute to the best internet comic ever, Morning Glory (http://www.mgcomics.net/.
DSCF0595.jpg

Look, in the drunken haze I found a troll! (me & Sami [Tundra] from Finntroll)
DSCF0599.jpg

Knut had his fare share of trollness as well (Sami, Knut and Mikael).
DSCF0604.jpg

Lo and behold, Team Satan 666!
DSCF0611.jpg

Peti said:
:lol:
BTW what happened to morning glory? :guh:

Fixed the address in my post, appearantly it needed the http:// in front.

And another one from those series btw (that d00d behind me is the doorman throwing us out, awww):
DSCF0614.jpg

these are some very cool pics :kickass:!! which place is that? nightlife rock? i don't remember how it looked like as i was too drunk when i was there.
damn, when i see this i really wanna come back and have some nice drinking sessions. hmm i seriously consider this hehe.

So the other night I went to this party with a bunch of buddys. It was BYOB party, so I brought a bottle of Jack Daniels for me and a friend to share. Well I filled my flask full (5 oz), and my friend had the rest of the jack till about a 1/5 left. Well I decided to chug my flask, chug the bottle, and have a shot of vodka within 5 minutes. I got fucked up. Hahah I talked to everyone at the party, and theres a fuckin fine babe who happens to be a senior. Big jugs on this girl. I put my arm around her and talk to her, and someone told me to grab her tit, so I did. Well I guess she doesn't like that, so she nailed me in the nuts and ran away.. Ok, well that wasn't too bad. Didn't hurt to much cuz all this alch is catchin' up. So I go upstairs and sit on the couch, talk to some people, and this girl that I grabbed her tit comes back, and nails me in the face, and kicks me in the nuts. I roll over on the couch and to safety measures, I lay on my belly. Well she comes back again, drags me off of the couch, and proceeds to beat me while I'm half passed out. I ended up with a bloody nose, eyebrow, and left cheek swollen. But, none of the blows she gave to me hurt at all. I didn't feel a thing hahaha. My friends told me the next day she kicked me in the nuts 8 times, and punched me in the face about 5 or so times. Yeah, she tweeked a lil'.. Haha oh well. Thats my story.

guess you deserved that. and you should have written that in the other alcohol-thread. this one is for the grim and true helsinki-drinking nights, awright?!