The "ŵG! I just got so fucking lucky!" thread...

Me and my buddy were smoking weed in my parked car past midnight which is illegal for me since i'm 17 years old. anyway, a cop rolled by, we freaked, waited for the cop to pass, then pulled a 3 point turn and bolted in the opposite direction. we drove to my house, passed teh same cop on the way there, and when we got in my house, my mom was waiting for me, since i was supposed to be home at 12. luckily she didn't notice that i was high and just yelled at me for being out past 12.

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
man was your dog a police dog? he has a nose for drugs! see what else he can sniff out! Bring him to a friends house you know does it. :Smokin:

That'd be awesome. I get her high constantly, so she can smell it. She's a daschund which was originally bred as a hunting dog, so they have a really good nose. So, I'm sure she can sniff it out. There was no weed in the pipe, just ash/resin. I keep my weed locked in my glove compartment in a manilla envelope, though.

me and one of my ex's were in my room one time, parents walked in the back door, I dont think I have ever gotten dressed as quickly as I did that day

i was running late for meeting my friends before school one day, and as i got ready to turn in where my friends were, i saw 4 suv's blocking them in and like 5 cops running around with guns and clipboards with all our names on em like DONT MOVE FUCKER RED TEAM GO!11'

luckily they had no drugs on them... luckily i didnt stop :lol: