The official "ŵG I'M GETTING FUCKING DRUNK!!1!" thread

BloodyScalpel said:
I'm home, can't get drunk :p
I was home. Mom and dad came home while I was typing that post, so I just went to sleep :lol: Home or not, doesn't matter man :kickass:

Lake_Laiho said:
I was home. Mom and dad came home while I was typing that post, so I just went to sleep :lol: Home or not, doesn't matter man :kickass:
:lol: I know

but my mother has the most absurd nose in the entire universe, I can fake soberness to ANYONE but her ;erk:

I came home at 6am once smelling of tobacco and was still really drunk, I woker my mom up and ended up saying somthing like "Christ I was just going to the washroom I was home at 1:00 ggaahhhh"

it didnt work :erk:

BloodyScalpel said:
:lol: I know

but my mother has the most absurd nose in the entire universe, I can fake soberness to ANYONE but her ;erk:
well my mom too... your almost 18 why should she care :)

CliffBurton said:
I came home at 6am once smelling of tobacco and was still really drunk, I woker my mom up and ended up saying somthing like "Christ I was just going to the washroom I was home at 1:00 ggaahhhh"

it didnt work :erk:
lool.. same here just 4 or 5 am for me, but rather smelling of weed then just tobacco.. and I use the same excuse, cos I wake up my mom everytime.. haven't gotten busted yet :D Soon i'll be out anyway, I can smoke/drink whenever and wherever I want :cool:

Lol 4am used to be early for me, Id drink all night and cab home, or sometimes wait for the city busses to start up again :p

The thing was that particular time it was a Teusday night/Wesnday Morning, she had to work..

here we go again. its 6 pm, and ive begun. i have about 20 beers....and some tequila, and a steak cooking at the moment. mmmmm....beef.

how are you guys (and gals) spending this saturday night???

CliffBurton said:
im going to my dad's place for easter dinner, then to my bud's place for some monopoly action

monopoly? wtf?! there better be some rules involved that i do not know about....such as stripping, or shots, otherwise you lead a sad pathetic existance

ok....its 1:18 Am and im pretty drunk by this point....and ive only got one thing to say

Blame Canada
Blame Canada
With all their beady little eyes
And flappin heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
It seems that everythings gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
There not even a real country anyway

well if it makes you feel better, I got trashed with girls thursday.
However, its 4:30am, and we played both Risk and monopoly.

I won Risk btw. so according to the rules, you all must obey me.