Winner's Drunken Rambling Thread

adam_shipman: Yeah, I like getting stuffed in the butt.
jeffery_simon_1: hhaahah
jeffery_simon_1: that shit would be tight my nigga
adam_shipman: Hahahaha!
adam_shipman: Tizzight ma nig
adam_shipman: 4real, I like gay sex.

Exactly what I HAVE heard them sing. At soundchecks but also for hoooooouuuuuurs driving from Regina to Saskatoon one day when we were in Canada. "Eat my ass" and many different versions :D "Lick my crack" was also very popular :lol:

No the Adam in this thread is "Winner", not Sagan.

Winner said:
Blaaahhhh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!

Drugs are good M'Kay?

The harder the shit you do, the fuckin weirder the shit you think! lol I fucking LOVE it man! Haha, you ever want to hit someone in the face with a lead pipe, just to see the blood and brains ooze?

LOL Im gunna go listen to Slayer and break shit! FUCK YOU! HA!

Slayer - God Hates Us All - Threshold :devil: :devil: :devil:

The name has changed the demon inside lives on, holy shit.We arent going to hear about this shit on the news are we :Spin:

I bow to you Winner lol :worship:

Holy shit is it just me or does winner look like a cross between jim carey and danny divido? :loco: lol jk

Wow, I should kick your ass for that, but Im sure your some fuckin shit eating kid born with down syndrom. I hope you die in a very painful manner you worm infested pile of horse shit.

You ever think about fucking a girl in the ass while helpless people have their throats shit and guts ripped out around you by giant demons, all while listening to Danzig 5?

stonage.jpg

I FUCKING HATE YOU

The nuns used to tie my hands together and beat me with sticks until I ate... I shouldnt be talking about this.

Hey, if you were born with one leg, do you think you would feel jealous, or empowered? What about a second face on your neck with a scrotum where the nose should be. Fucking bastard weevils! Always trying to eat my eyeballs. Their all in league, every fucking one of them. I want to yell at them so badly. It makes me ache. I want it so bad, just to scream at them until they boil and explode. I want to hear them plead for mercy, I want to hear them break, hear them scream in agony, in torment. please, just a bit, it would be so good. FUCKER! YOU KNOW THEIR SOULS ARE MINE!! Steal your own you fucking whore! Hmmm, I think Im back.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Screaming is good. Wash it in blood for me baby, thanks. The comb really did just pass through my face. I felt the combs tugging on parts of my brain. Maybe it was my imagination. Its so nice. its like a bubble of liquid. i can move through things. Except, my guts are on fire. I feel the demons stabbing me from within! They are using the stolen fork technology of Sir Winston Chuttleton the 3rd. I dont think I have eyes anymore.

Fuck man! I can fucking feel it. Its inside my chest, but i cant get it out. I want to dig for it, its getting bigger! I cant tolerate it!! I gotta get this thing out from my chest. I really wish I had a fuckin twisted demon face. Big ugly eyes, huge fangs, rancid breath. Just get up close to people and bite their face off. Chew on it whilke they scream and DIE!!!!!!!!

Can you feel it? Its so beautiful. Watching them squirm, lifting the machete in the air, and burying it in their arm. Feeling the heat from the blood as it sprays all over you. God man, its so fucking good. You know theyre terrified, and that they know they are about to die. You grate the metal on the bone, feel the muscles spams.

And thats when you do the BOLD FACE MOTHERFUCKING PAGAN FUCKING STOMP.

And thus did they all bow and worship me. I was elevated above them and was called "He Who Rides INTO THE FUCKING PITS OF HELL" Actually, I cant wait.

Stop it, stop stop stop stop stop! STOP IT, PLEASE! FUCK STOP. STOP STOP STOP. Grrraaagg god, I want to bite my hands so bad. FUCK man, I want to bite them! Hehe, actually, I think Im a little tense right now, I think it would help if I took a shower, had something to eat, then impale you with an iron spike and burn you alive!!! ALL WHILE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER with a broken bottle!! Yeah, and then I would start throwing cinderblocks at people and watching them BLEEEED. So what? Its another day? FUCK OFF AND FUCKING DIE you sorry sack of shit. I fucking hate you so fucking much. Godamn bastards! All of them, every single one!!! Fuck, I want to HURT THEM.

See, you can tell its fake. Everythings to clear. Its to focused. Its a trick, always a trick. They try to sneak in, pretend to be your friends. But we know better, dont we? Watch their eyes. See how cold they are? They all laugh at you behind your back, they makes bets. See who can hurt you the most. After they get inside, they rend and tear and laugh at your pain. Its impossible to tell the difference! I KNOW IT IS, leave me alone. But when they try, you'll know, and you'll hurt them instead, wont you? Wont that be a nice little surprise. See the terror on their face. Watch as their plans are destroyed. I know, I know, but why even bother?

Its killing me you know. I know. I cant hide it! please stop asking me, I TRY! I cant, it never works. I try to cover my face, put my arms around my head, but everyone still knows.its there, its wispering to me. it would fix everything. just a little bit, you dont have to do much. just a bit to make things easier.

its so strange. irony is usually a bitter thing. but im used to it, i view it as an old and faithful friend. i smile when i meet new irony. the harder you try to fix it, the worse you make it. you knew in the beginning. there is no redemption. people know, they see it in your eyes. ive gone to far, i cant close it.

you cant fake it with humor you fucking loser. there are no excuses, simply a failure to adapt. nothing left but to watch and experience. you havent wasted your life, there was never a point to it in the first place.

Share the madness.

Im just getting warmed up, bitches o_O

BARTENDER!!!! What the FUCK does it take to get some FUCKING TEQUILA IN HERE!!!!!!!

Playlist for this afternoons pot smoking marathon:

Killer Dwarfs - Method to the Madness
Heathen - Victims of Deception
Ministry - Psalm 69 (Congregationnn...)
Sacred Reich - The American Way
GRIP Inc. - Nemesis
Trouble - Plastic Green Head
Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World
Sevendust - ST
Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal for Life
Soil - Scars

Bear, my home negro from the west coast siiiieed, you going to prog again this year? You better say yes bitch cause theres some drinking that needs to be done.

Haha i still remember you sitting in the corner with that big ass import beer bottle, 9.5% shit or something. lol you were looking pretty fuckin trashed haha, FUCKING EXCELLENT!!! GGGYAAAARRGGGHH!!! YEEESAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

woh damn, pop. See, I think its like this. Im actually the supreme general of Planet Belgobin's galactic navy. Im a captain of the S.S. Shoot You in the Face with Rocksalt. I have three arms that come out of my back. Their names are Agle, Blueh, and DIE! they are jet black though, with white fingernails. sometimes people walk by me. The arms have a mind of their own. they snap out and start hurting people that get to close. I actually like it now. Watching the confusion and fear on peoples face as an arm from my back strangles them to death. They are fucking strong. I have seen them crush necks before. The shudder and shaking from raw strength as they crush some fools windpipe.

Fuck, think Im gunna add Ned's Atomic Dustbin to the play list.

Later me funky negro brothers.

Winner said:
Im just getting warmed up, bitches o_O

BARTENDER!!!! What the FUCK does it take to get some FUCKING TEQUILA IN HERE!!!!!!!

Playlist for this afternoons pot smoking marathon:

Killer Dwarfs - Method to the Madness - EEhh...How about Slaughterhouse by Powermad!

Heathen - Victims of Deception - Cool!

Ministry - Psalm 69 (Congregationnn...) - Cool!

Sacred Reich - The American Way - Very Cool!

GRIP Inc. - Nemesis - Nice!

Trouble - Plastic Green Head - Ultimate stoner Metal!

Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World - Cool

Sevendust -ST - I like the first CD

Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal for Life - Very Nice!!

Soil - Scars - Nah, MMMmm Let's go very old school with Black Sabbath "Sweet Leaf"

And to close it off with an old thrasher...let's go with some Death Angel..."Bored"!!!!!

Gaaah, my pals lip. Whos been slobberin on the roach? Hahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love you sweet leaf, though you cant hear. Ohh yeeeeahhh.

Hehe hell yes. Death Angel is playing here in April. ALONG with Pro-Pain and Vader! :headbang:

Fuck, now I cant get The Wizard out of my head. Damnable harmonica! :yell:

Light up brother :Smokin:

Evenings Pot Smoking Marathon:

Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul for Rock 'N' Roll

Black Sabbath - Born Again

Ozzy - Blizzard of Ozz

Alice in Chains - Dirt

Trouble - Psalm 9

Danzig - I Luciferi

Fireball Ministry - The Second Great Awakening

Slayer - South of Heaven

NIN - Pretty Hate Machine