I had unprotected sex last night!

:ill:

Well last night I met some guy Jeremy from myspace, we've been messaging on and off for about 2 weeks. He said he was a film producer, so I gave him the time of day. (Even though he was critical of my music) Well fallas, to make a long story short we ended up talking at the coffee bean for about 2 hours. We had so much in common. He said he felt as if he knew me his whole life!!! We talked on and on about all the hollywood parties we've been to, our childhoods, and past loves and broken hearts. Well we went back to my place. Things got a little heavy, (after couple shots of jager, aswell as a line of basil). Next thing I know he's galloping my bareback mountain. No joke guys! I never let a guy do that to me. Not even my current bf! Nevertheless after 7 minutes of forgettable sex, he spills inside me!!! This after he said "Don't worry babe i'll pull out". Anyways I woke up this morning with red patches all over my privys! WTF!!!!!

not me dudes.

although i always get a kick out of these Tila posts, haha. hey did you know she toured with The Haunted in Canada a few months ago? oh man that rules.

whoever it is ... it's a creative person with the stories ... so that pretty much eliminates everone here :loco:

if she is for real ... nad should really, truely give a shit ... i'd be making phone calls :lol:

look, Tila sends out bulletins on myspace A LOT and believe you me, she CANNOT form a coherent sentence let alone spell correctly. this is fake. it's genius.

besides, i knew who this was ages ago. it's all in the style... and the same photobucket account. :loco:

actually i'd say Doomcifer is the master, only because he completely hoodwinked me with the chinky NAD. but that's only because i didn't expect a fake from him, and otherwise yes, lizard is king.

my fakes are obvious as fuck, but it pisses me off because i'm only ever blamed for accounts that AREN'T mine. :mad: :angry: :eek:kay-not-really:

that account was awesome.

i had a fake Pröfanity account once, but i lost the password and email address. whoops.

Dick Sirloin said:
I thought it was Lizard. He is the fucking MASTER of the fake sn.

lizard made Erik's fake MySpace account, and Tila Tequila was one of the first added friends. So...yeah. That's my guess. :loco: