funniest metal songs/bands/moments?

Worthless said:
Ok, go watch the video for Dio's 'Holy Diver'. All I have to say is sword and furry pantaloons.

Other funny moments go out to Hammerfall for dressing up like dorks with big hammers, Green Jello (Later Green Jelly) Three Little Pigs, and of course, actually doing the Toxic Waltz :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: (and if you dont know, dont ask).

:lol: Dio, have you ever seen his Last in Line video good lord that video cracks me up. That guy is an ugly mother fucker. Gwar also has a certain sense of hilarity involved with them.

NicodemiX said:
vondur.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the good laugh man!!!!!!!!!!!! thats histerical!!!!!!!

also... for me "funny" is Edguy.... funny is Rhapsody (and some of you even know why...... :lol: )

and no.1: MANOWAR!!!!!!!!

Rhapsody...that band deserves the title of "goofy metal"
oh god
there is this one part in the beginning of the track "symphony of enchanted lands", where this cheesy narrator reads:

"Oh!! cruel, destiny... The tears soon covered the warrior's face and Tharos,
the beloved dragon, spread his wings for the last time, happy to have found
the freedom at least in DEATH... Fly... fly high, mighty Tharos... Your name
will always be remembered by the people of the enchanted lands... and your
memory will march with us forever against the hordes of the black lord for
the salvation of the enchanted lands.
Goodbye, brother... GOODBYE...!"
*TEAR*
heheheee, oh god, I can't breathe!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is also a part in that Otep song, "Menocide"..Where she's rambling to her we bitty self in the beginning....I can almost swear that she says 'Potsticker' in the midst of her babble
lol

dead6skin6mask6 said:
the band name: fuck... I'm dead!!!
I's actually know those guys!
They're really funny on stage! Pure Australian grind! There's nothing as funny as a Australian Grind band in full rant!
If anyone can get a copy of a live gig by a Grind band called Ebolie, listen to it. It's some of the funniest shit ya'll will ever hear! Disgusting and funny!

As for funniest moments in metal:
Well, this one might not be remember by the younger members of this Board, but about 1986/87, when Cock Rock was at its true peak (before Warrant and their fucking song Cherry Pie killed it all off). There was a pretty big Rock/Metal festival in the US and everytime a Cock Rock band played (I's think it was the Crue and Cindarella, but it's been a while since I's read the article) the pyro almost killed a member from either being misfired or a member standing in the wrong place.
When the Pyro Technition was later asked why that happened, he said: "I hate those fucking faggot, girlly looking hair bands! I wanna see 'em all burn in Hell so they can see what true Rock 'N' Roll is all about!"
Being a hater of Cock Rock, I's always loved that story.

I's will also post more funny stories from the Australian scene whenever I's can be bothered.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

How about Punky Brewster by Devin Townsand. Even though it is a parody on punk music it still sounds way metal.

Oh ok Manowar are funny ..
and they wrote much more beautiful music than a vast majority of metal bands.
and some amazing lyrics (that most of you dont know them)
about the thread question: Cradle Of Filth, and many many black metal bands .
Also some Dead Infection lyrics which describe in perfect detail airplane crushes, surgeries etc