Yahoo's 25 Best Heavy Metal Bands

Discussions like these are so goddamn stupid and the thread SHOULD have been closed since the begin.

People into heavy metal would have huge stupid discussions even if it was Hilary Duffs 25 heavy metal bands!.

OMG hilary duff did not included this or that OMG her list is wrong, OMG that is not heavy metal WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU HILARY DUFF

I thought it was a decent list for a very mainstream site . At least it recognised the likes of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Motorhead. Also the fact that people above are saying "I had hope when I read Meshuggah" tells me that you couldn't put better lists together anyway, so why get bent out of shape about this one?

Also the fact that people above are saying "I had hope when I read Meshuggah" tells me that you couldn't put better lists together anyway, so why get bent out of shape about this one?

I disagree. Even though lists from us are bound to be absurd and may likely be composed mostly of obscure bands with 20 fans, any list made by someone on here will probably include something close to 25 metal bands on it, which means I'll agree with it a hell of a lot more than Yahoo's list which included a whopping 7 or so.

You know, this board doesn't seem like the type to do this kind of thing, but I think it'd be freaking great if we'd do a little poll to find out Ultimate Metals' top 25 metal bands of all-time. I see this kind of stuff on a lot of other boards. Everybody could just post their Top 20 "objective" list of the best metal bands of all-time and then we tally the votes and post the top 25 bands who got the most votes. I'd be happy to do the tallying myself if the mods will promise they won't close the thread...

I disagree. Even though lists from us are bound to be absurd and may likely be composed mostly of obscure bands with 20 fans, any list made by someone on here will probably include something close to 25 metal bands on it, which means I'll agree with it a hell of a lot more than Yahoo's list which included a whopping 7 or so.

You know, this board doesn't seem like the type to do this kind of thing, but I think it'd be freaking great if we'd do a little poll to find out Ultimate Metals' top 25 metal bands of all-time. I see this kind of stuff on a lot of other boards. Everybody could just post their Top 20 "objective" list of the best metal bands of all-time and then we tally the votes and post the top 25 bands who got the most votes. I'd be happy to do the tallying myself if the mods will promise they won't close the thread...

It would be possible to do. I support your idea, though unfortunantely I'm not a mod.

Yet.

yahoometalreport.jpg

Plzkthxbai.

thank you.