BoogieMk1

Jun 25, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
for me there are only two ive heard that i can listen to

Kimberly Goss............Sinergy
Tarja..............Nightwish

these 2 girls can sing their arses off :wave:

ive always been of the opinion that girls with guitars is usually a disaster , same goes for drums too......but when it comes to singing, the ladies can truly shine.

so , who do you rate as top notch female metal vocalists, not screechers, and what bands do they play in, and please suggest a few songs that i can obtain to hear them.

i like most of those singer but i also like sharon from within temptation and floor from after forever and martina from alas. I think your a bit mixed up frost. Its cristina scabbia from lacuna coil that it would turn into a thread about how evenescence suck not anneke.

hopefordeath1 said:
i like most of those singer but i also like sharon from within temptation and floor from after forever and martina from alas. I think your a bit mixed up frost. Its cristina scabbia from lacuna coil that it would turn into a thread about how evenescence suck not anneke.

I was just commenting on threads about female singers in general. Maybe everyone's got that out of their system by now.

ffanatic said:
There's singing in Sunn O)))?
Well, there is on White 1 anyway. I don't have Flight of the Behemoth.

And by the way, on Thorr's Hammer, Runhild makes Angela Gossow sound like that bird in Nightwish.

Disclaimer: I like Gossow too, but there are other female vocalists more brutal.