Funniest Song Titles?

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
A thread brought to you by the awesomeness that is...the best misheard lyrics thread.

Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Sick, Dirty & Mean

i heard about some anal cunt black metal side project. saw the titles to the songs. funny as hell.........wait maybe it was anal blast......can't remember. also in a Behemoth song funniest lyrics i've ever read.......Microcosmic snowflake death. think the song was Of Sephrothic Transformation and Carnality or something like that.

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN MOONGOATS OF THE NORTH
FORLONED INVOCATIONS OF BLASPHEMOUS CONGREGATIONS OF LUSTING GOAT SODOMIZING SATHANIS
GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN GAY BAR
MASTURBATING ON THE UNHOLY INVERTED TRACKS OF THE GRIM & FROSTBITTEN NECROBOBSLEDDERS
GAZING AT THE BLASPHEMOUS MOON WHILE PERCHED ATOP A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FORSAKEN CREST OF THE / NORTHERN MOUNTIAN
etc...

Sorry bout the caps, i copied and pasted from the Impaled Northern Moon Forest page.

Oceanic Motion said:
GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN MOONGOATS OF THE NORTH
FORLONED INVOCATIONS OF BLASPHEMOUS CONGREGATIONS OF LUSTING GOAT SODOMIZING SATHANIS
GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN GAY BAR
MASTURBATING ON THE UNHOLY INVERTED TRACKS OF THE GRIM & FROSTBITTEN NECROBOBSLEDDERS
GAZING AT THE BLASPHEMOUS MOON WHILE PERCHED ATOP A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FORSAKEN CREST OF THE / NORTHERN MOUNTIAN
etc...

Sorry bout the caps, i copied and pasted from the Impaled Northern Moon Forest page.
got a link to that page?

impaled northern moonforest titles are the funniest in my opinion, and asides from AC, i'll mention the one I always mention; 'The Liquid of my Shit is on my Ears' (Hybrid Viscery)

Anal Cunt:

No, We're not "In Da House", You Stupid Fucking Wigger
Living Colour is My Favorite Black Metal Band
Hitler was a Sensitive Man
You Must be Wicked Underground if You Own This
I Became a Counsoler So I Could Tell Rape Victoms They Asked For It
I Gave NAMBLA Pictures of Your Kid

The A.C. list never ends.