Funniest video

Well dont know if its as much funny as it is horrible, but the "Rain of a thousand Flames" video by Rhapsody is...well what can I say...

Anything by Type O Negative is funny, because they suck so much...they couldn't suck much more than they do right now...

And, of course: Candlemass - Bewitched. Anyone seen it? It's hilarious. Directed by Jonas Åkerlund - now known for his videos for artists like Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Metallica, U2, Prodigy etc.

By the way, did you know that Jonas Åkerlund used to play in Bathory?

The funniest may be Bloodhound Gang's "Mope", mostly (or maybe only) becuase of the middle part with Pacman in it!
Best or worst is a different thing. The worst is probably "Red light/green light" I think it's called by The Wildhearts. 4 minuttes of a lightbulb switching between red and green.
Best (though unfunny) is probably "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child, mostly becuase Beyonce is super-duper-super-incredible hot in it (but it's also visually good) and Type O Negative's "Black No. 1".

Aggressor said:
Well dont know if its as much funny as it is horrible, but the "Rain of a thousand Flames" video by Rhapsody is...well what can I say...
haha i was going to post that as well :D
it's soooooo horrible it's beyond description, it just has to be seen

svenske kocken said:
By the way, did you know that Jonas Åkerlund used to play in Bathory?

yes he handled the drums on their first album right?