Funny old pix of me and the boys.

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Since I'm always pickin' on WD, I guess I'll let him have a little fun and share these really old photos of me.... A chunky, young, bad haircut, bad taste in t-shirt... metalsteph, backstage with Sanctuary ala 1990. I'm fucking old!!

Then:

5753526.jpg
5753527.jpg

Now:

5691565.jpg

Not a damn thing wrong with a "Mindcrime" T-shirt. I had 2 actually. One was black with the "mindcrime" cover on the front, and the other was white from the EMPIRE TOUR with a cartoon of "Nikki and the nurse" on the front and read "SWEET DREAMS YOU BASTARD" on the back. I wore the white one this summer, of course with the sleeves cut out in "wife beater" style, at the FATES WARNING, QUEENSRYCHE, DREAM THEATER show. I got many compliments on how good the shirt had held up. And yes, I bought a brand new Queensryche shirt.

some people used to be skinny and sexy. some remained skinny and are even sexier now. :heh:

you definetily look better now, Steph, being old (if old at all?!) than when you were a girly. :)

Tee said:
some people used to be skinny and sexy. some remained skinny and are even sexier now. :heh:

you definetily look better now, Steph, being old (if old at all?!) than when you were a girly. :)
Aww schucks...Thanks tee. I'm old compaired to alot of Nevermore fans.... not old compaired to Nevermore's singer. Ahahahaahh. :loco:

MetalSteph said:
Since I'm always pickin' on WD, I guess I'll let him have a little fun and share these really old photos of me.... A chunky, young, bad haircut, bad taste in t-shirt... metalsteph, backstage with Sanctuary ala 1990. I'm fucking old!!

Then:

5753526.jpg
5753527.jpg

Now:

5691565.jpg
Those Sanctuary pics..RULE!
:dopey: