Funny Pictures

I don't know if this has been posted but it's one of my favorite youtube vids, fucking funny as hell! PARLOR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scores are not great, but tends to show the beers are better than average :)
Yes Yes I do agree I do love me my Shiner Bock.

BTW WEENIE ROAST!!!

weinergrill.jpg

Haha! I had one of each class, but I'm a Black Orc at heart :heh:

HELL YEAH BLACK ORC UNITE WAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

My guild we do regular Scenario and siege nights..I have such a bad habit of just charging in on my orc and the healers would loose me..tol d me to dye my armor a recognizable color,,,So here I am this huge Black Orc....in Pink and Teal armor :D

@ Bates...the biggest mistake they made with a class like that was to give someone like me the Farty Squig talent.:lol:

Meh don't hate yourself for living in a country where *most people* think
Bud, Budlight, Coors and Coors Light is good beer.
Busch and Natural Light too...but that shit is just plain NASTY!!

Holy shit I've had some long nights with Coors Light, it's my favorite "regular" beer, to be honest. Bit too pricey for me atm though, so I am forced to grabbeth both the Busch Light and Mickey's for my drunken evenings now.

lol coors light is one of the cheapest beers around here XD (at least in cases).....I dunno I guess its almost drinkable if you plan on drinking all day and all night and not getting totally shitfaced(taking into account price vs %)

Of late it is wheat beers and trappist ales with me, but I have been known to buy Bud Ice (just the ice one, the regular one is horrible) when it is hot, because it is nice to drink very cold when you are really thirsty.

Of late it is wheat beers and trappist ales with me, but I have been known to buy Bud Ice (just the ice one, the regular one is horrible) when it is hot, because it is nice to drink very cold when you are really thirsty.

As of late been goin thru alot of Sam Adams Summer Ale, JW Dundee's Honey Brown,and Heineken much to the dismay of my wallet..