Funny Pictures

:lol: wow, what a success! well, yeah, probably is not as funny as other photos and videos that I saw in this threat, you're right :).

A friend of mine sent me that link. It seems that in the town where it was recorded, there was a kind of theater festival during some days, with lots of performances in the streets and so on. And the performance of that mime was completely out of program, he appeared there suddenly and all the audience that was in the street immediatelly came to like him. That's why I thought it was worth to share it :D.

Wow Sonia that would only have been funny if that clown had been run over.

not sure where the joke is hidden... the first scene with the mercedes was nice, but else...

Wtf. I was expecting him to get ran down or beat up or something.

sc00010f79-1.jpg

Ahahahahha....that's REAL good! I already printed it out and put it up on my office wall.

Indeed, it'd be great if it'd be like that. I'm getting kinda tired of strange looks when I'm again the only male at a meeting with longer hair than most females....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ahahahahha....that's REAL good! I already printed it out and put it up on my office wall.

Indeed, it'd be great if it'd be like that. I'm getting kinda tired of strange looks when I'm again the only male at a meeting with longer hair than most females.... http://forum.outdoorseiten.net/images/s
milies/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks! I know, it used to be on my wall at work too. :p

When they laugh at your hair, you end up getting a good selection of comments to throw back at them. Then they get nastier... The worst I heard came from my man's boss, who said, "You know why they are called ponytails? because there is an arsehole under each one" :erk:

Edit: You gotta love the Far Side cartoons. Specially if they are about Vikings.

sc00016bec.jpg

sc000278ab.jpg

haha the scottish video was hilarious! I couldn't understand half the words they were saying but I got the joke(s) in general

I love the demotivational posters. We all had them down at the call centre. At least we did not lose our sense of irony.

The boy who is just started wanking comes from a sketch show called chewin' the fat, all over youtube if you need another fix of the accent.
This is another add from around here, the drink is banned by the FDA in the US, and also ilegal in Canada- although they have their own version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually prefer Irish accents to Scottish, tbh. Anyone ever seen The Commitments or The Snapper? Both great movies. The music in the commitments will make you want to go buy some soul albums.

I actually prefer Irish accents to Scottish, tbh. Anyone ever seen The Commitments or The Snapper? Both great movies. The music in the commitments will make you want to go buy some soul albums.

He he... Oh to be sure to be sure... The snapper, with Colm Meaney, AKA O'brien from The Next Gen. If you like Irish accent, get some Father Ted, pronto!!!! Its so bloody funny. By the same people who brought you the IT crowd, another brilliant show.

May put a taster later :)