Funny shit.

:headbang: :lol: Oh, holy fuck man - I SO needed that! This was absolutely priceless, hahahahaha. And I hate Mtv.

"We know the car is crap, but it's like a family member. And, you can't throw a family member away."

Ah man that made me laugh.

Reactions: sh0kr0k
You know, I read somewhere that those twins were in the band Admonish.... Which is a Christian Black Metal band. Kind of made me cry a little.
Metal Archives said:
Admonish was the first christian black metal band in Sweden, but didn't release anything until 2005.

Twins Emil and Jonas have appeared on MTV's Pimp My Ride International on Episode 4 which aired in the United States on 9/25/2006.

Within that episode they both promoted their band
"Within that episode they both promoted their band"

Black Metal on mtv ftw.

tr00 dat.

Its completely against the very idiology of black metal. Not because of the christianity elements, but because I see this a rebellion against the earlier acts' original intention, and the fact that it is performed as black metal music too. "Christian black metal" is an oxymoron. The existance of this very concept is an idiocy to the core.

I saw this episode when randomly flipping through tv channels one day. At first I had no idea what I was watching and thought it was some kind of joke/parody or something, but then again no one at MTV would be capable of thinking up something like this. It was probably the most entertaining thing I've ever seen (or ever will see) on MTV... Lil' John and Swedish Black Metal... fucking hilarious.

I saw this episode when randomly flipping through tv channels one day. At first I had no idea what I was watching and thought it was some kind of joke/parody or something, but then again no one at MTV would be capable of thinking up something like this. It was probably the most entertaining thing I've ever seen (or ever will see) on MTV... Lil' John and Swedish Black Metal... fucking hilarious.

Where are you from in NY?