Funny videos thread!

What a fucking idiot. What did he think the snowman was going to ATTACK him?
Great example for the kid.. fucking low life idiot, no need to follow through with a punch like that.

i have no idea
i don't know these people
i just posted a random youtube vid

What a fucking idiot. What did he think the snowman was going to ATTACK him?
Great example for the kid.. fucking low life idiot, no need to follow through with a punch like that.

:lol:. I don't think it's that big a deal, some people have very instinctive reflexes, especially when something fucking weird happens and they are with their children. I doubt he was trying to be an asshole, I'd wager he probably felt both bad and retarded afterwards. lol.

Edit: I used to be a little like that (sometimes I still am). My friend once unexpectedly kicked his foot up at me from around a corner (not trying to make contact just fucking around) and I literally grabbed his foot and flipped him backwards onto his head/chest. I didn't mean to I just reacted.

:lol:. I don't think it's that big a deal, some people have very instinctive reflexes, especially when something fucking weird happens and they are with their children. I doubt he was trying to be an asshole, I'd wager he probably felt both bad and retarded afterwards. lol.

Edit: I used to be a little like that (sometimes I still am). My friend once unexpectedly kicked his foot up at me from around a corner (not trying to make contact just fucking around) and I literally grabbed his foot and flipped him backwards onto his head/chest. I didn't mean to I just reacted.

Yeah, instincts can kick in and cause some damage. I had a coworker years back hide inside a giant box that I was going to break apart. I get to it and she jumped out, I tore off the side of the box and started to throw a punch, my fist was inches from her face before I was able to get it to stop. She may have startled me, but she got even more freaked out in return. Still glad I was able to stop my hand in time.

Reflexes.. yes, for raising the fist, but there is plenty of time for him to realize its no need to throw it agains a SNOWMAN. I guess it shows he is used to boxing.