Youtube-thread :)

Seedawakener

aka Ophidian
May 17, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden
Now when we are able to embed videos into posts, why dont we have a youtube thread with all sorts of videos. Funny, guitar, or just about anything videos. Ill start with a classic: :)

Just put the last letters in the URL from youtube like this (but without the spaces): [ youtube ] RRTeZuXBa2w [ /youtube ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good playing Matt! :kickass:

Check this out dudes \/

:loco: :loco: :loco:

EDIT: :lol: :lol: :lol: :Spin:

Someone posted this on the Sevenstringforum.
[youtube]hiH_yDpyRDU&NR[/youtube]
Russel allen is the pwnz0rz. Anyway, this must have been gigantour if Im not mistaken. If this was the first year, Why wasnt steve or jeff up there playing a solo? Probably not the first year though.

Someone posted this on the Sevenstringforum.
[youtube]hiH_yDpyRDU&NR[/youtube]
Russel allen is the pwnz0rz. Anyway, this must have been gigantour if Im not mistaken. If this was the first year, Why wasnt steve or jeff up there playing a solo? Probably not the first year though.
That was a brilliant live performance by DT that night, and all who came on the stage that night as well! Yes, that was from Gigantour, Grand Prarie,Texas, if memory serves correctly. Hotter than hell outside that day, like 116F. Doesn't matter to me if I wasn't asked, I enjoyed that from the very back, in the balcony area! Sounded killer! Thanks for putting that one up Seed!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Now when we are able to embed videos into posts, why dont we have a youtube thread with all sorts of videos. Funny, guitar, or just about anything videos. Ill start with a classic: :)

Just put the last letters in the URL from youtube like this (but without the spaces): [ youtube ] RRTeZuXBa2w [ /youtube ]

Christ, and I thought my sweeping was sloppy.:erk: I heard a rumour that they were drunk when filming this, though.

Oh, and PG fucking rules, as always. :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

Just goes to show how good dime was that none of those guys could get anywhere near him in that song. Also, fuck off mustaine :lol:

Well I had comments and stuff and was gonna post my youtube clip but after watching the dt one last by chance I'm bummed out again now. Dime rules, still.

Heres me justifying buying the hellraiser this year although I knew I'd have to sell it to get a car. :headbang:

Just goes to show how good dime was that none of those guys could get anywhere near him in that song. Also, fuck off mustaine :lol:

Well I had comments and stuff and was gonna post my youtube clip but after watching the dt one last by chance I'm bummed out again now. Dime rules, still.

Heres me justifying buying the hellraiser this year although I knew I'd have to sell it to get a car. :headbang:

Awesome playing man. The best youtube TGE vid ive seen. very clean!

Heres one of me playing the engines of hate solo....

:headbang:

your the dude that played that! fuxors!!! i was on youtube and i saw that...and i was like damn that guy.

now you have brought yourself to me.....time to duel me! to the death here we go..

dah dahahah browwwwelelelele dah wowwwlalalala weflobo weeklebo dah!!

oh yes....i rock!