Welcome, regulars!

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Hey guys! Hope everyone likes the new diggs. Since I know some of you (bear) will want to know about embedding video, check it...

"NEW BBCODE ADDED FOR EMBEDDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN YOUR POSTS
For those of you who enjoy posting YouTube video links, you can now embed them into your posts using BBCODE!

Here's how to do it. Find the video you want to post, example: YouTube - Fifth angel-time will tell

All you have to do in your post is this (without the spaces):

[ youtube ] Hevb08Gflfk [ /youtube ]

Just use the video name from the YouTube URL (usually follows the v= or /v/ ) between the youtube bbcode."

Not too hard. As a matter of fact........

See, it's easy!

Let the insanity begin!

p.s. Studio next weekend! w00t!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the old old forum, the very first one that got haxd... I am gonna take that offline st the end of this week. So if there is anything anyone needs, get it now! Basically, I am sick of getting emails sent back to me every time an add bot tries to register on there. If someone really wants or needs something that is up there, but you need time to find it, let me know and I can delay taking it offline for a little while longer.

The second forum, that is the one that still has active post as of yesterday... I will just keep it up. It is not costing us anything, it is not sending me any annoying emails, and there is still a lot of curent discussion happening. So that will be up for a while. If the time comes to shut it down, I will let everyone know before we do so.

This ultimate metal site is pretty cool. I was just checking out some info on the next control denied that is do out soon. There is a lot of good news kicking around on this site, I hope everone likes the switch.

if anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up!

I posted this from my phone at work! W00t!

Ok yeah - I see there is an issue with the avatar and sigs..... I will look into it.

Jon, seen it.

About time you registered.

Why did you post that link here, hahahahaha

I registered awhile ago, and I will post a link anywhere I feel like it... bitch.