Broken Wings @ Hultsfred

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
I just found this video on YouTube of Evergrey playing "Broken Wings" at the Hultsfred festival and thought I would share it here since I know you all are as eager to hear the new material as I am. The sound quality isn't that great, but what do you expect from fan-filmed footage posted on YouTube anyway? :lol:

Hurry up September and get here soon!

Edited (again) to say: Looks like the embedding feature is turned off... If you click on the You Tube link at the top of the video box where it says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" it takes you to the video on the YouTube site. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy. Fucking. Shit. I. Want. "Torn". Now!!! :(

This song is amazing, honestly. It really seems as if this album is going to have some of their best songs ever. I just can't wait to hear them all already.

Video has been taken down, fuck I missed it. =(

Edit: I found it on the same link, it just so happens that you can't watch it embedded anymore. You have to go to Youtube for it, weird..

I have to say, when I saw this the day after Hultsfred (I wasn't there but when I saw this clip), I must say that I did shed a tear. It is so... so... BEAUTIFUL!!!!
The new album cannot be described by words.