Broken Wings Video On headbangers ball

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
The brand new video for the song "Broken Wings" will debut on Headbanger's Blog this Thursday (Oct. 9th), and will be broadcast on Headbanger's Ball this Saturday night (Oct. 11th). Make sure to check out the Headbanger's Blog and tune in to the broadcast this week and show your support for the Evergrey (as you always do, thank you!).

Stop back by and let us know what you think, or hit the forum and post about the video. Torn continues to sell well and great reviews are still coming in, thank you to all who have purchased the new CD!

:headbang:

The video's awesome, definitely Evergrey's best.

But the thing that bugs me, is that Tom & Henrik play 6 stringed guitars in this video and I could swear that Torn's guitar sound foundation are the new 7 strings...

Radul...It's In cgcfad I just learned to play it about 2 weeks ago..6 string..but songs like fail and fear they use 7 strings

FINALLY! God, I've been refreshing that page every hour on the hour all day today. OK, that's outta my system. :)

The video is indeed amazing and congratulations to the band and also to Patric Ullaeus for crafting such wonderful imagery to match the song so well. I can't wait to see this on TV this weekend, but for now I think I'll spin it a dozen or so more times online. :headbang:

Hell yeah... that was a fuckin' awesome video! :kickass:

Oh and about the 6-string / 7-string thing... Maybe they just used the 7-strings in the studio because it was easier to play some of the stuff on the longer scale Dellingers or something? Tom and Henke both used 6-strings when playing Fear live in Finland after all :) Speaking of which, that white custom Angelus that Henrik had was delicious!
icon10.gif

Was the video only on there for a certain amount of time as I just get a message saying video not accessible?

So, two threads, as I said in the other one, I'm absolutely impressed. Sure, a cut or two could be smoother, musically. But hey, we also know the tune insideout :) Great stuff