New Evergrey video "Broken Wings" out tomorrow (Oct 9th)

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
from Evergrey.net: "The brand new video for the song “Broken Wings” will debut on Headbanger’s Blog this Thursday (Oct. 9th), and will make its TV premiere on Headbanger’s Ball this Saturday night (Oct. 11th). Make sure to check out both the Headbanger’s Blog and then tune in to the TV broadcast this week and show your support for Evergrey."
------

Great catchy song so a good pick for a video imo. Definitely sweet to see any PP band getting stuff played on MTV where 99.9% is pure crap otherwise. Would be about time for them to get more exposure in the US too and that'd surely lead to more US touring too. So to help the guys out getting some more rotation for the video on MTV, everyone into them should post comments on the Headbangers Blog tomorrow (this helped a lot for example with Symphony X and their video, lots of demand got it plenty of airtime, so why not with Evergrey too).

I'll be there trying to get them more airplay... Although I read that HBB is moving its time slot once again to 2-3 AM (so technically it's not Saturday night anymore but rather Sunday morning) and I'm not sure just how many people will notice this "exposure" for the band considering the hour. I hope that there are more than a few people out there who set their TiVos/DVR's/VCR's and record the show like I do. (It actually helps to watch the show this way - I can skip all the crap and catch the one or two decent videos that are shown each week.)

I hope they mean Headbanger's Ball on the US version of MTV and not just the European version (which I hear is different). If that is the case, finally a video worth watching on the US MTV's Headbanger's Ball! :)

Sadly, I'll be out of town this weekend... ugh... might DVR the show to see if they indeed air it! :)

I'll be there trying to get them more airplay... Although I read that HBB is moving its time slot once again to 2-3 AM (so technically it's not Saturday night anymore but rather Sunday morning) and I'm not sure just how many people will notice this "exposure" for the band considering the hour.
Yeah that's definitely a crappy time for the show.. at least if it does get played often on MTV it's a clear signal to the label that there is demand for them, and for putting tours together it surely helps them to know there is demand.

I hope they mean Headbanger's Ball on the US version of MTV and not just the European version (which I hear is different). If that is the case, finally a video worth watching on the US MTV's Headbanger's Ball! :)
Luckily for you guys it indeed is the US version of HBB :)

I like it, I really want the new album but we've only seen it in digipak so far and that infuriates Yip.

Get the digipak even if you hate them because it should be the Limited Edition with the bonus track "Caught In A Lie" - that song isn't a throwaway b-side and is totally worth owning. Besides, you can always find an empty jewel case and "create" your very own unique limited edition with some scissors and a little creativity. :lol:

Back to the video... there is some really awesome imagery from Patric Ullaeus in that video that ties well to the lyrics in the song. Definitely one of the better metal videos to come out in recent months/years - it kind of reminds me of some of the latest Kamelot videos. :headbang:

At least if it does get played often on MTV it's a clear signal to the label that there is demand for them, and for putting tours together it surely helps them to know there is demand.

Well, no.

If it gets played on MTV's HBB here in the US, it means that the label paid to have it played.
Period.

No-one ever said that the 'biz' was particularly fair....or happy. :(

Just up a different version of the new video on MySpace, the so-called "uncensored" version:
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44498757[/ame]