Evergrey's "I'm Sorry" to ir on Headbanger's Ball!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
EVERGREY VIDEO FOR "I'M SORRY" TO AIR ON HEADBANGER'S BALL!!!

The new Evergrey video "I'm Sorry" will be featured on Headbanger's Ball (MTV2) on Saturday night, February 28th at 10 p.m. EST.

Be sure to check out the band on their upcoming tour with Iced Earth and Children of Bodom!

It was a great video! I started a thread on it.

Well worth sitting through the crap videos they've been showing tonight. Although, in some odd way I've been digging that Probot video they've been showing.

great video, I saw ya Sax...

I think its REALLY cool that Evergrey, especially a ballady type song gets airplay on the ball. Very unique video, love the colors....

Great band, cant wait for the New Orleans show, if the tour happens. I hope Jon announces next week that it is on. :worship:

"Well worth sitting through the crap videos they've been showing tonight"

I really didn't think it was that bad of a show. It has been getting progressively better each week. I only had the sound turned down during half of it.

*in quick reply box* np: Mr. Bungle-My Ass Is on Fire.

Havermout said:
Heh, if you look good you'll see much more of the 'Evergrey family' in the vid. Although i understand it's hard if you don't know them by face

Exactly.. Toms Wife (meandevil on this forum) and daughter are sitting on Tom's right side bu the table in the beginning.
Jonas is in the video shaking hands with former drummer Patrick whose son is riding the littre three-wheeled bike. And some more people from the guys families as well...
Maybe this stuff is fun to know...?

CubanToad said:
Will they be showing the video again this Saturday? I missed it, damnit! :yell: I'll be watchin anyways.
With MTV's format, probably not. I had to watch almost 3 weeks before I saw the new Iced Earth "The Reckoning" vid. Come to think of it, I think I finally saw it on Fuse- sorry!
If you can stand the rest of the crap (gulp)- keep watching.