Funny ...

Larf03

Like a rock
I'm going to germany next week for work and looks like I'll be there for the bang-your-haed-fest.... What's funny is that it'll be the second year that I see Testament live in germany... in a row LOL!!!

I'm leaving next fryday... I'm gonna be staying in the area of Leipzig so if anyone wants to meet and greet... I'm open to do so \m/

Larf03 said:
Thanks TL... Knowing That I'll see testament again garantees a great time... and there are a lot of bands that I'm happy to see at that festival:

-Death Angel
-Alice Cooper
-Iced Earth
-Primal Fear
-Blaze !!!

That's really cool!!!!

See Fred, there is, all of a sudden, a good thing about going to Germany!
I wish you the best time there, friend! :) You deserve it!
Bang your head for me too!!!

Larf03 said:
Thanks TL... Knowing That I'll see testament again garantees a great time... and there are a lot of bands that I'm happy to see at that festival:

-Death Angel
-Alice Cooper
-Iced Earth
-Primal Fear
-Blaze !!!

That's really cool!!!!

if i could be there, these bands would be the same ones i'd like to see!!:worship:
dude, have fun!!!!!!!

Have fun Larf. I've recently seen 3 of those bands (Death Angel, Iced Earth and Primal Fear - no not on the same night) and their shows were awesome. Wish I could be there in Germany to see that line up. Never seen Blaze or Alice Copper before.

Make sure you remember to tell us all about it when you get back. Enjoy!!!! :)

metalmaiden said:
Have fun Larf. I've recently seen 3 of those bands (Death Angel, Iced Earth and Primal Fear - no not on the same night) and their shows were awesome. Wish I could be there in Germany to see that line up. Never seen Blaze or Alice Copper before.

Make sure you remember to tell us all about it when you get back. Enjoy!!!! :)

Of course I will... I'll be bragging for days ;)

Larf03 said:

-Death Angel
-Alice Cooper
-Iced Earth
-Primal Fear
-Blaze !!!

That's really cool!!!!
:OMG: thats awesome...... Death Angel and Iced Earth would be sveet
Well, theoretically i'm seein' IE this wednesday

Larf03 said:
I'm addicted to coffe... everytime I go out, my friends drink 10-12 beers... I drink just as much coffee ... I know I know... I should stop .... :(

LOL My friends all go and drink beers too and I'm my own designated driver so I drink a pepsi or coke if they don't have pepsi which they usually don't cause coke it cheaper.