Fury verses Dungeon!

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
Okay, this isn't a call to battle so don't get too excited:)

I know a lot of the folk that travel through here also are Dungeon fans, and so I got to thinking. What song of Dungeon's would you like Fury to cover, and what song of Fury's do you think Dungeon should cover?

I reckon I'd like to hear Dungeon do "Slavekind", and Fury do "Time to Die".

Nah, leave it be guys. Although Fury doing "Paradise" would be an interesting challange. and Dungeon could do "Shapes of three". Better still do a duo of Venom's "Teacher's pet". Tim, I shall bring a used blow up doll for you at the next gig to save me from losing any future women I may get. Nah, I'm fucking hopeless with the women, I'll keep the doll. hahahahahahahahaha. Oh to be single again. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

HAHAHAHA! You can dream about it, we have fuckin' nightmares! Arrgghhh! We're all soooo over that song but we get lynched if we don't play it! :bah: :)

Nosferatu - those blow up dolls are great! I got to borrow Edguy's keyboard player (who conincidentally is also a blow up doll) for a little while and it was the best sex I ever had! Of course it took a little convincing for the guys to take it back but I did get most of the stains off - you gotta give me credit for that! :lol: :lol:

All credit to you Tim.........The wife did once buy me a blow up doll and she thought I was rooting it when she found a pin hole in one of it's armpits. Says an awful lot doesn't it Don't forget to stash the flute player from Chalice in your guitar case and bring her to the Ape.

Now you're cooking. As a reward, I shall speak to her Majesty the Queen and have your title changed to Sir or Prince. She may even adopt you and give Charles the flick. Imagine the love child you could have with Camila. Come to think of it you could pass as twins. Much like Dave Murray and his wife.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What has this got to do with Fury one might ask. Exactly!:mad: