Fuse TV

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Anybody else watch this channel? It's on my satellite TV, so I don't know if it's available on cable.

It's basically MTV without all the non-musical shows and without all the hip-hop.

They also have a show called Uranium, which is basically like headbangers ball (without the hardcore). They usually only feature one artist (Zakk Wylde last night). The host is this HOT goth/black metal lookin' chick, and she curses like a sailor.

Anyway . . . I gave this channel a look after finding out that they have played Today is the Day videos.

Oh . . . and has anybody else seen A Perfect Circle's video for "The Outsider"? It is this awesome video with The Bikini Bandit's. Basically it's a bunch of badass, bikini-wearin', rebels causin' trouble. Check it out . . . even if you don't like the band. NICE TITS IN THAT VIDEO FOR SURE! You can find the video at their website as well: http://www.aperfectcircle.com/

Never heard of it. Sounds cool though.

As a sidenote I watched HBB last night, with Superjoint Ritual as hosts. Anselmo is an idiot. It takes him about a minute to complete a sentence.

Sorry, shameless Anselmo bashing.

She is a goth/black metal chick?

And No, I do not watch/support this trendy faggot culture that fuse and MTV2 represent/are.

Please Die.

J. said:
Never heard of it. Sounds cool though.

As a sidenote I watched HBB last night, with Superjoint Ritual as hosts. Anselmo is an idiot. It takes him about a minute to complete a sentence.

Sorry, shameless Anselmo bashing.

:lol: I watched a good deal of it too and found it hilarious that he would start to say something, pause for at least five to ten seconds, and then say something farily dumb despite the fact that he just took all that time to think about what he was going to say. The man is comedy gold from his lack of ability to speak, to his belief that Superjoint Ritual is the greatest band ever.

On a sidenote, Pantera really has some good work. Cowboys from Hell is an excellent album.

Also, Fuse is decent, but I rarely find myself watching it. I watched Uranium often awhile back, but eventually gave up on it because of a lack of interesting videos and the fact that the interviews seem too short and pointless. Recently though, I saw they were interviewing Suffocation, so maybe they're taking a step in the right direction although I think the show should at least be an hour long if their going to attempt to do an interview and play videos.

Opeth17 said:
:lol: I watched a good deal of it too and found it hilarious that he would start to say something, pause for at least five to ten seconds, and then say something farily dumb despite the fact that he just took all that time to think about what he was going to say. The man is comedy gold from his lack of ability to speak, to his belief that Superjoint Ritual is the greatest band ever.
Exactly. He should do stand-up comedy instead of singing. People would laugh themselves silly from thinking a retard is doing stand-up or from realizing a person can be that stupid. Seriously, how many times did we hear "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"?

When he said SJR will change the face of metal, I nearly shat myself.