Velvet Revolver

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Has anybody else heard this band yet?

I've seen their video on MTV and Fuse TV several times. It is the band with Scott Weiland and the GnR guys (including Slash). I must admit to actually liking the song I heard. Slash lays down some nice solos and riffs, and Weiland sounds much better in a band that actually has a touch of originallity.

It'll be interesting to see how the band goes over.

This is about as much as I'll stray into the pop world. Of course, I probably won't actually buy the album.:loco:

The radio plays their song all the time. And they are playing in Houston sometime very soon.

They suck.

They did a song for that Hulk movie last year, it was okay.

I hope Slash retrofits his kickass solo from November Rain over A Shaving of the Horn That Speared You.

am I the only one who doesn't like this mixture of mainstream artists and undrground extreme bands?

actually i take that back ... from 3 on ... it is beginning to rock ...

falling to pieces is pure 80's power ballad ... with a smokin Slash solo !!!

Heard this album yesterday, I'll pick it up soon enough. Lots of Slash guitar solos makes me headbang like a 14 year old once again.

I don't think I like their single though, since it doesn't showcase Slash enough.

Did anyone see D12 at the MTV movie awards? Haha, Eminem dressed up as Axl Rose.

There were a few tracks with massively long Slash solos, but I was kinda drunk yesterday so I don't remember which.

M... TV? Is that like HDTV? :confused: :loco: