FUTURES END TO BE JOINED BY MAGISTRAL VOCALIST AT PROGPOWER!

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Lucho Silva, vocalist for powermetal monsters, Magistral will be joining Futures End on stage at the Progpower Showcase on September 10th. Lucho appears as a guest on Futures End's forthcoming record 'Memoirs of a Broken Man' soon to be released on Nightmare Records. Lucho recorded two tracks with the band, and we are stoked to have him on stage with us at the festival! Also appearing on the record and on the stage is the legendary Lance King! Lance will be singing with Freddy on our track "Inner Self".

SEE YOU ALL IN ATLANTA!

Haha!!!! It WILL be! We are STOKED to be playing at Progpower! Lance and Lucho both lent us their talents on this record and it wouldnt be right to play the songs they sang on without them!

I have been thinking about asking me buddies Zak Stevens and Pamela Moore to give us a hand with the next one... Who knows? :D

Gotta bump this up. Talked with Christian a while ago, and they are doing the finally mixing on their debut CD, it should be ready for the last stage in about 4 days. So be prepared for a feast when this is done, this cd is gonna be killer.

I have known Christian forever and he let me listen to final mix of a song called Inner Self and my jaw dropped to the floor. AMAZING!!! Everyone is gonna to be stunned at how good this band really is. Congrats Chris, you derseve this so much.