G1 Productions - New Layout and Mix !

Your blog link sends you to the host posting blog ie every other persons own blog page.

Where can I get a copy of "Digitech Pro Tools 8"?

Edit: Looks good, but where is the myspace functionality? I would be weary of removing all of it, because they can delete your profile simply because you lack a "block" button.

hmm i have heard that before.. i assumed with the navigation bar they've hard coded into the websites foundation that i wouldnt need to worry about it because people can still get to the core elements using it if they need to i.e home, add,message and block.. i could be wrong thou :) ty for the heads up

Also needs more examples of your work available or linked to, at the moment it makes you look like a nice sociable guy, I can go on and get a vibe about who you are and who you have worked with, but going past that I'm looking for examples of your work I can only immediately see that one mix. It's good but there needs to be something more to chew on.

And yeah, you really need the myspace functionality, if we assume I'm your regular punter I want to go on and for it to be stupid easy for me to add you or whatever, I dont want to root around a menu system for something every other myspace page offers straight up front.

Öwen;9106803 said:
Also needs more examples of your work available or linked to, at the moment it makes you look like a nice sociable guy, I can go on and get a vibe about who you are and who you have worked with, but going past that I'm looking for examples of your work I can only immediately see that one mix. It's good but there needs to be something more to chew on.

And yeah, you really need the myspace functionality, if we assume I'm your regular punter I want to go on and for it to be stupid easy for me to add you or whatever, I dont want to root around a menu system for something every other myspace page offers straight up front.

good point.

New mixes will be added in june so theres nothing to worry about there :) Its just a slow process i suppose.

As for the functionality i see what you mean but i dont use myspace for anything more than as a reference point. People can find it easily navigate to it, hear some samples, see how i work and then can get in touch via the contact button.

Or would you consider that to be a silly concept ?

Nah, doesn't sound silly at all, but if you don't care about the myspace functionality and just want a reference point, wouldnt you be better opting for a dedicated webpage?

Looks like these kinda threads are starting to catch on.

Looks cool man, clean, solid, to the point. Agree with most of the other guys about keeping the Myspace crap in there so they don't ban you, and of course make it very easy to hear samples, because that's what the majority of people want to hear. Certainly that's what got me most of my online business. That and the 'rate my mix' subforum.

Öwen;9106893 said:
Nah, doesn't sound silly at all, but if you don't care about the myspace functionality and just want a reference point, wouldnt you be better opting for a dedicated webpage?

Alot of people still use myspace as the "go to" site when checking something related to music. That or youtube generally as facebook hasnt taken off in the media area of social networking yet. Hence why ive chosen it over having a personal website. Although, once this changes i will probs invest in a personal website as well.

Looks like these kinda threads are starting to catch on.

Looks cool man, clean, solid, to the point. Agree with most of the other guys about keeping the Myspace crap in there so they don't ban you, and of course make it very easy to hear samples, because that's what the majority of people want to hear. Certainly that's what got me most of my online business. That and the 'rate my mix' subforum.

Fair play then seeing as a few of you agree on the same thing i'll revise the design and include it then.