Gaga Cover - Metalcore

Barnacle

Jun 12, 2009
QLD, Australia
So after reading the thread here about Acapella of LoveGame I downloaded it and left it at that. Started playing around with the cover idea, Conveniently my guitar was already in a perfect tuning to compose to the vocal stem. anyway...

I'm planning on submitting this for the Ultimate Guitar Metalcore Album for some fun, and just to show to friends and stuff. I want this to be as good as I can make it. I'm working nearly everyday for the next 2 weeks and will buy SSD soon as audioMIDI is having another sale on it.

Also, I don't like my guitar tones, and know someone here could reamp and make this awesome for me. Don't mind paying a few dollars for it to.

LINK https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1600418/LoveGameBarnacle1.0.0.mp3

Dude that's killer! I'd kill for the DI's/MIDI for that man! That's bad ass lmfao

WOAH, Thanks for the response guys!

I literally just bought SSD. I'm currently downloading it. Gonna have some awesome drum sounds in the next few days hopefully.

Still looking for someone to reamp this for me. PM me please.

I'll probably upload DI's and MIDI towards the end of the month when I have submitted the song and made my final mix.

Anything I can do to better the mix?

Barnacle said:
WOAH, Thanks for the response guys!

I literally just bought SSD. I'm currently downloading it. Gonna have some awesome drum sounds in the next few days hopefully.

Still looking for someone to reamp this for me. PM me please.

I'll probably upload DI's and MIDI towards the end of the month when I have submitted the song and made my final mix.

Anything I can do to better the mix?

Any info on guitars dude?

Rythm:
Epi Les Paul - EMG 81 - New Strings
TSS
LeCto_v1
KeFIR - s-preshigh.wav
reagate
reaeq: HiPass at 150hz, -4db at 600hz, LowPass at 7000hz

Lead:
Basically the same but, SoloC as amp
Hi Pass at 340hz, LowPass at 12k

Barnacle said:
Epi Les Paul - EMG 81 - New Strings
TSS
LeCto_v1
KeFIR - s-preshigh.wav
reagate
reaeq: HiPass at 150hz, -4db at 600hz, LowPass at 7000hz

Lowpass at 7k wow that's low, seems to work for you, did you add in some post eq for highs etc?