Lady Gaga - Judas - Metal Cover

AntWise

Dec 26, 2011
soundcloud.com
Hi guys!

Here is a cover of the Lady Gaga song, Judas. The samples and vocals are taken from the stems I found online. The guitars are revalver, quad tracked and the drums are addictive drums. If you think it's any good my band will use it live but we will replace the vocals with our own screams and singing. Let me know what you think! The link to soundcloud is posted below!

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://m.soundcloud.com/anthony-wiseman/lady-gaga-judas-metal-cover/s-ocQoV[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Thanks! :kickass:

Nice man. Like the layers of guitar during the chorus. Not crazy about the snare but I've never been a huge advocate of addictive drums. I was gonna have my go at this but I cant find the vocal stems available. Where'd you get em?

Thanks mate!

Try googling lady gaga judas stems? I think that's all did a week or so ago! The folder has everything from the original track! If you can't find them, let me know and I'll add the folder to my Dropbox and give you the link!

Yea I think I found mine linked from YouTube! It's a fun song to play! Annoyingly catchy though, especially when it sounds like you're singing gaga instead of th metal version!