Galadriel

Forlorn Hope

leave me alone
Anyone heard of this fucking great doom metalband???? I just discovered them and I'm damn impressed.
What makes it all more impressing is that they put all their full albums on the site so you can download them all!!

And yes they "stole" their name from Lord of the Rings :)

I don't really like them. Neither their name nor their music (and i don't likeconstant growling). And i f i want to hear something relating to tolkien, what they are doing, i prefer Blind Guardian.

but anyway thanks for the link.

cheers

o.k. had another example, with female vocals. Don't think the voice is that good. There are so many of bands like this, as you said theyremind you of ToT, they started the whole thing. At the beginning it was good, after this "invasion" of all those other bands it isn't really original, but what is today still original (Anathema and Antimatter imo), so let them do their stuff, but it's nothing for me anymore.

sorry, but good idea posting the link.

cheers

yeah she's nice but i'm afraid she doesnt quite measure up to cate in my book. cate's got that ethereal, magic, intense, wise look about her. she's a proper woman!!!! :D

I like quiet ones. As for the outside appearance, I don't care. I can't stand you females that talk endlessly.... So fuckin' boring....
Anyway... it's the heart that matters, right? (well, maybe the ass too :D :D :D )

Originally posted by sol83
That's Cate Blanchett, right? She's ok but this one's better.....

http://www.kirstenfan.com/galleries/movies/virginpromos/025.jpg
http://www.kirstenfan.com/galleries/movies/dropdeadpromos/018.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhh............ :loco: :worship:

GOD!Kirsten is a goddess!She looks like a smart vampire because of her teeth(that btw resemble very much to Billy Corgan's*smashing pumpkins*)
i loved her since i saw her in the "interview with the vampire"movie(maybe me fave movie).i like the way she plays,although the males will not pay attention to her acting abilities much:lol: she also made a killing in "the virgin suicides".
i love when she plays tragic roles.
Kate rures as well.Well-fitting elf!
BUT!the ultimate woman/actress is,indubitably,the one and only...
ANGELINA JOLIE!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
GOD!Kirsten is a goddess!She looks like a smart vampire because of her teeth(that btw resemble very much to Billy Corgan's*smashing pumpkins*)
i loved her since i saw her in the "interview with the vampire"movie(maybe me fave movie).i like the way she plays,although the males will not pay attention to her acting abilities much:lol: she also made a killing in "the virgin suicides".
i love when she plays tragic roles.
Kate rures as well.Well-fitting elf!
BUT!the ultimate woman/actress is,indubitably,the one and only...
ANGELINA JOLIE!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanx for agreeing with me:) :) :) !!! We Greeks always knew how to appreciate the finer things in life..... and the Virgin Suicides is a fantastic movie indeed.... anathema fans will like it for sure!