Galadriel

sorry to dissapoint you but zeta jones is a stuck up bitch. wilde on the other hand is a beautiful woman on the inside too.

Originally posted by Elmarad
Hmm...how do you know she is a bitch? :cry:
I mean, you know her ''personally''??? :D

no but i can tell. ive seen interviews and stuff. she might have good qualities too though..

Many famous people become cunts after a while, cause they begin to think they are somebody. All that publicity fucks up your character.

Originally posted by sol83
Many famous people become cunts after a while, cause they begin to think they are somebody. All that publicity fucks up your character.

Aye. It's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not. Some people are good at lying to themselves to the extent that it becomes their reality. Meanwhile, we are left cringing:cry: :confused: :eek:

Originally posted by pagan2002
sorry to dissapoint you but zeta jones is a stuck up bitch. wilde on the other hand is a beautiful woman on the inside too.

*hahahahhahahahaha*
Hey guys!You're not gonna get any of those gals,so why fight so about who's the best,or who has the best soul(=tits)?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
But,Danny,you could LURE some of 'em,at least the musician(as if)girls,by sending them your cds,tied with pretty red bows and that:p
Maybe Kim will be impressed.Or maybe Kate Blanchet???:eek: :D :lol: :oops:

Originally posted by sol83
We Greeks always knew how to appreciate the finer things in life.....

ho-ho-ho:rolleyes: but of course!
you can tell from our food,our clothes and our women..errrrrrr.....
:lol:*judas christ!*
let's not mention our ancient civilisation*nerd seizure that is*hahahahahahahaa
and of course we know how to pollute our country and destroy our monuments better than anybody else:bah:
it must be the mediterranean tamperament:D :D
:bah:

you need to take your knackered bike and go out in front a car with it on a corner or somewhere they drive slow (should be easy in the sticks they all drive like headers)

when your man asks if yer alright say "yeah but look what ye did to me bike". he'll settle outside his insurance for sure!!

Originally posted by Bambi
you need to take your knackered bike and go out in front a car with it on a corner or somewhere they drive slow (should be easy in the sticks they all drive like headers)

when your man asks if yer alright say "yeah but look what ye did to me bike". he'll settle outside his insurance for sure!!
:lol: :lol: you have some good ideas cool:D

Hey guys.... let's each send 5 quid to Dunc so he can fix his bike and stop busting our balls about it!!!

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
ho-ho-ho:rolleyes: but of course!
you can tell from our food,our clothes and our women..errrrrrr.....
:lol:*judas christ!*
let's not mention our ancient civilisation*nerd seizure that is*hahahahahahahaa
and of course we know how to pollute our country and destroy our monuments better than anybody else:bah:
it must be the mediterranean tamperament:D :D
:bah:

Damn right. Every Greek should be executed for polluting the environment. We have the dirtiest country in europe but no one gives a fuck.... I really don't no why you tourists like this place so much. I mean yeah we have lots of sun, good food and very very very very very very beautiful girls (though most don't know when to shut up) but the country itself is a disgrace compared to our ancient civilization.... anyway, everyone hates his homeland a bit I guess...

Originally posted by Strangelight
Aye. It's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not. Some people are good at lying to themselves to the extent that it becomes their reality. Meanwhile, we are left cringing:cry: :confused: :eek:
i know exactly what you mean:cry:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
*hahahahhahahahaha*
Hey guys!You're not gonna get any of those gals,so why fight so about who's the best,or who has the best soul(=tits)?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
But,Danny,you could LURE some of 'em,at least the musician(as if)girls,by sending them your cds,tied with pretty red bows and that:p
Maybe Kim will be impressed.Or maybe Kate Blanchet???:eek: :D :lol: :oops:
:) :Shedevil: