Galadriel

okay, guys, maybe you can explain something to me - we've now got pictures of Kirsten Dunst, Mrs Blanchett, and Kim Wilde around here - why do you think they're so interesting? What makes them so special for you? (This is NOT an offense, but a really serious question, don't misinterpret it, please). :)

when you see someone like ms.blanchett you see women who are beautiful and hugely talented but never manipulative (like tori amos, etc...)

Originally posted by pagan2002
when you see someone like ms.blanchett you see women who are beautiful and hugely talented but never manipulative (like tori amos, etc...)

Manipulative? In what sense? I have never seen an interview with Tori Amos, just saw her life, and I think she's got that special something - what do you mean with manipulative?

have you never met someone who only shows what people want to see? who uses people to get what they want, or to influence others? i know one or two people like that

have you never met someone who only shows what people want to see? who uses people to get what they want, or to influence others? i know one or two people like that

Okay, now I know what you mean.
I guess we had this discussion here before somewhere, about this kind of manipulative behaviour that women are often kind of fond of ... :)

Ok. I posted Miss Dunst's pics because a) Danny started it (well done mate:)) and b) because I think she is an amazingly beautiful woman. Whan I look at her I go nuts. But all that is based on her appearence. In real life she might be an evil-hearted bitch. I don't know that and I don't care cause most probably I'll never meet her. I don't want to marry her, live with her or anything. I just love her looks. That's it.

Originally posted by neph
okay, guys, maybe you can explain something to me - we've now got pictures of Kirsten Dunst, Mrs Blanchett, and Kim Wilde around here - why do you think they're so interesting? What makes them so special for you? (This is NOT an offense, but a really serious question, don't misinterpret it, please). :)

don't you never look at some handsome boys pictures? :)

Originally posted by without
don't you never look at some handsome boys pictures? :)

course I do :D but my point was why these particular blondes. I'm blond myself and I used to dye my hair black because I didn't like it. I think women with dark hair have got more charisma and are more interesting, but that's just my opinion.:) But I'm a woman so guys see it differently anyway... :)

but now, without, what about starting a different thread with all other females around to present the guys what we like ;) :) : if they can do it, we can also do it :Shedevil:

Originally posted by neph
course I do :D but my point was why these particular blondes. I'm blond myself and I used to dye my hair black because I didn't like it. I think women with dark hair have got more charisma and are more interesting, but that's just my opinion.:) But I'm a woman so guys see it differently anyway... :)

but now, without, what about starting a different thread with all other females around to present the guys what we like ;) :) : if they can do it, we can also do it :Shedevil:

I agree that black hair is cool.. blond girls looks more "innocent" , black haired girls looks more "wamp"
but the best is......
RED

hahahaha just like me :p

Here's a couple of my favourites.. excellent actresses, too :D

Maggie!!

and

Cecilia!

ylinlove.gif

But to fully appreciate these gorgeus women you should see them in action. Uhh.. not in
smileysex5.gif
kind of action but on screen, you know? :)

Just add my 0.15 euros to this thread.

i know one or two girls who aren't like that.