Game deals

I don't know if it's sad or "practical",but I really can't play video games anymore, sometimes I want to but as soon as I'm on the title screen I'm bored, so I go back to mixing/making music/etc ah ah
The positive side is I'm much more productive that way, but I'd like to enjoy playing a little once in a while like I used to!

For me it's the other way around. Last game I played was Ori and the blind forest, because someone gave it to me, and I felt I had to play it, but it was fun. But sitting down with music is impossible right now, and it sucks.

Gotta find a game you might like, maybe co-op is your thing?

Yup I still enjoy coop games, played quite a lot with a friend last year but now he has prettty much no internet where he lives so I don't really play anymore,once in a while a little with my brother though, but in fact I think it's more the fact of spending time with a friend/my brother that I enjoy,playing being an excuse!
I heard a lot of positive things about Pillars of Eternity!

Most games aren't appealing anymore. Take that bundle for instance; first two games are Broken Age and Grim Fardango. Got em on PS4 and they're the two worst I've ever played. And it's not that I dislike small games (I love Limbo, etc).

Recently got Batman Arkam GOTY, Deus Ex, Doom, Dying Lights from specials on steam. I'll post deals when I find em.

...Grim Fardango... worst I've ever played...

Your taste in games is bad and you should feel bad.

Seriously though, Grim Fandango is a fucking classic and definitely not a "small" game, but based on the games you listed in your post, it's not surprising you didn't like it. Not a criticism on your preferences, just saying that the 'classic adventure' genre is not for everybody, doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Reactions: TRUIE
I don't know if it's sad or "practical",but I really can't play video games anymore, sometimes I want to but as soon as I'm on the title screen I'm bored, so I go back to mixing/making music/etc ah ah
The positive side is I'm much more productive that way, but I'd like to enjoy playing a little once in a while like I used to!
I'm the opposite. I used to think the same and stopped playing for like two or three years but I went back to it. I probably dislike like 99% of the games coming out lately but still, there are so many to chose from that the ones that I like get me hooked for hours. If I didn't have anything to do during the day I'd probably be playing all the time.

Rainbow Six Siege was just free to play over Steam for the weekend. Only $25 normally, so me and a few friends got it.

Pretty fun. I was a huge fan of the original for PC. Totally team/tactical based. Communication is key.

Also a little annoyed that paid $40 for GTA V when I could have gotten it from rockstar.com for $30. DUMB.

I did just snag Doom for $20 a few days ago though.
Damn man. I paid like $70 for GTA right when it came out! I'd say either way it's at least worth the $40 for sure. I still play it and it's been like almost 3 years I think since it's PC release.

How is Doom, by the way? I've got a few friends who have it but it seems the hype died off quite fast.

When my buddies helped me build my PC, I was all "yeah it's gonna be strictly for audio/recording and nothing else. No games whatsoever."

Like a week later I was completely sucked into PC gaming. :lol:

Though I'm due for a graphics card upgrade and I'm broke as a joke so it has to wait.

Not to derail the topic any further, but for a while I was on a Black Ops 3 kick. They added a bunch of DLC and now they have mod maps/user created maps out. Loads of fun.