Game deals

Got Titanfall 2 yesterday for like $40 on Origin. A buddy actually gifted it to me because he wanted someone to play with that badly. :lol:

Game is ok. Don't understand all the hype about these though. I knew even before playing it that I would just "sorta" enjoy it, and I was correct.

Got Titanfall 2 yesterday for like $40 on Origin. A buddy actually gifted it to me because he wanted someone to play with that badly. :lol:

Game is ok. Don't understand all the hype about these though. I knew even before playing it that I would just "sorta" enjoy it, and I was correct.

My brother loves it. I refuse to pay $60 for a fucking video game though when there are so many older titles I haven't played. Honestly even $40 is more than I want to toss out for a game these days.

Reactions: ForHerDeadEyes
Your taste in games is bad and you should feel bad.

Seriously though, Grim Fandango is a fucking classic and definitely not a "small" game, but based on the games you listed in your post, it's not surprising you didn't like it. Not a criticism on your preferences, just saying that the 'classic adventure' genre is not for everybody, doesn't mean it's a bad game.

In his case a shotgun to the head is not an option, it is a must