Gamma Ray in NYC on Jan. 28th!

I also need to add that it was awesome seeing the good ProgPower regulars there: Pat, Justin, Greg, Jill... and awesome finally meeting and hanging with Mr. Purveyor of Evil (dude, your first name is a blank in my mind now, dammit!). Hope you had a nice drive back to PA!!
Greetings again, Milton. My name is Sean. I apologize for being so ignorant and not introducing myself. The drive back home was a pain in the balls. Got home about 4 a.m. It's usually not bad, but of course anything can happen.:lol:

Greetings again, Milton. My name is Sean. I apologize for being so ignorant and not introducing myself. The drive back home was a pain in the balls. Got home about 4 a.m. It's usually not bad, but of course anything can happen.:lol:

Nice to meet you. I was sitting behind you, next to Milton...the close-minded Angra fan that he is. See you in Atlanta!

Although a rough ride up and back from Philly, it was a great time! I am glad Gamma Ray made it from that long cruise that I missed! I am also glad that they went on later than 9pm! If anyone is interested, you can park for free in the the residental areas after 7pm. Signs state no parking 7am-7pm.

Nice seeing you at the show Sean, Purveyor of evil! :kickass:

It's on setlistFM already. Sad to see nothing from Land of the Free 2 as I thought that was solid album. But I can't argue since my favorite songs are there: Armageddon, Rebellion, and Man on a Mission. This show is gonna be great.

Welcome
Gardens of the Sinner
New World Order
Empathy
Deadlands
Fight
Mother Angel
Abyss of the Void
Armageddon
To the Metal
Rebellion in Dreamland
Man on a Mission
Encore:
I Want Out(Helloween cover)
Send Me A Sign
Encore 2:
Ride the Sky(Helloween cover)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/gamma-ray/2011/the-gramercy-theatre-new-york-ny-3bd2cc2c.html

Fuck yeah! Armageddon! That's one of those songs amongst any band that I've been dying to hear live. I hope they keep that setlist for Chicago. Heart of the Unicorn and/or Dethrone Tyranny would've been nice, but I can deal with that.